accuracy of domania.com - Posted by larry /atl

Posted by IB (NJ) on November 23, 2000 at 04:02:36:

Just put my mother’s house in. Price and date came back accurate. But the 2 investment properties I purchased this year didn’t. One was an REO (listed on MLS) and the other from a really motivated seller (never listed on MLS).

I’d use it maybe as a starting point but would rather rely on MLS to get a more accurate idea of what a piece of property can sell for once I buy and rehab it.

accuracy of domania.com - Posted by larry /atl

Posted by larry /atl on November 22, 2000 at 23:58:40:

hi to all, first i would like to say thanks to all of you for your feedback and all the information you give, believe me it’s tremendous. I’m relative new to REI, but loving the challenge. my question is about the accuracy of domania.com. Has anyone used or relied on their infomation when during deals. Also any info on determining comps would be greatly appreaciated. thanks in advance

larry/atlanta

Based On… - Posted by L.A.

Posted by L.A. on November 23, 2000 at 04:28:04:

I use that almost daily…and if it is actual sales that have been done,completed, & recorded it is right on the money, because all the infomation is taken from the recorder of deeds office.

As far as anything else goes on that I site…I can’t verify or deny…but one thing is for sure, the “recorded” sales information…at least on that I have checked on has been 100% accurate !

Hope this helps