Ad question. - Posted by Chad Carver

Posted by Russ Sims on February 07, 2000 at 13:10:10:

Why not call some of the “I Buy Houses” ads and ask the investors if they want to lease/option it from you.
Find a reputable one with references and let them L/O it and then sub lease it to their tenant buyer. This way you should still get top dollar for your home, get the payments off your back, and not have to worry about the maintenance or keeping an eye on the tenant (it’s the investor’s job to do this). If someone called me with such a proposal, I’s be at their doorstep in 10 minutes, contract in hand…

Ad question. - Posted by Chad Carver

Posted by Chad Carver on February 07, 2000 at 08:57:20:

Currently running an ad in the loacal papers for my current residence. I am not getting a lot of response on the ad and it kind of surprises me, because the home is under value by quite a bit and it is in a desireable area. My previous ads went something like this.

Transferred - must sell
4Br 21/2 Ba 2,400 SF
New carpet and Paint
Appraised @155K
Asking $147,900 (recently went with “no reasonable offer refused”)

The price per sq foot is lower than anything else in the are that has sold recently, except for 2 distressed properties.

Any suggestions for a better ad? I can’t owner finance it BTW or LO as I am moving and don’t want to deal with that from out of state.


Re: Ad question. - Posted by Terry (IN)

Posted by Terry (IN) on February 07, 2000 at 13:39:29:

Offer owner financing and sell your paper to an investor at closing. If you need help structuring this, email me.