Ad to find motivated sellers - Posted by Chris W.(Md)

Posted by Dealing Dave on December 20, 1999 at 20:03:30:

I agree with you about making 2-5k is better than nothing, but if you dont have alot of money or the resources to fund “some types” of properties.Than properties that need only “cosmetics” is the way to go,because as we all know that even the best case properties sometimes cost more than we plan.
If a person has done one or two “flips” is one thing but to start out with a “junk property” could be a bit much.
And don’t forget i did’nt say not to do a “run-down” property, just dont advertise for one
Just trying to help.:slight_smile: David

Ad to find motivated sellers - Posted by Chris W.(Md)

Posted by Chris W.(Md) on December 20, 1999 at 01:23:45:

Thanks to everyone in advance for your help. I’m a newbie and I’ve been reading all the successful stories,How-to’s and newsgroup posts for about six months now. I’m ready to get started finding motivated sellers. So, I was wondering would this be a good Ad to post on bulletin boards and flyers to be passed out. WE BUY HOUSES/ TOP $ PAID/ ANY CONDITION/ NO EQUITY REQUIRED/ NO COMMISSIOM FEES/ CALL PHONE NO. Your advice/input would be appreciated.

Re: Ad to find motivated sellers - Posted by Chris W.(Md)

Posted by Chris W.(Md) on December 20, 1999 at 23:33:27:

Thank you Dave and bassman for your very much needed advice. Chris

Re: Ad to find motivated sellers - Posted by Dealing Dave

Posted by Dealing Dave on December 20, 1999 at 03:20:35:

Chris:
I would think about not putting the “ANY CONDITION” part in your ad.If you are just getting started than you really dont want to mess with “junk” property.and by not putting that in it could save you alot of time on properties that you dont want to deal with. As far as the rest of the ad,it looks pretty good to me. hope this helps

Why not…? - Posted by Bassman

Posted by Bassman on December 20, 1999 at 10:36:06:

Even if you are just starting out, you can still do something with the “junk”.
It’s called “Flipping”. Money is money. Dont limit yourslef just bescuse your new. A quick 2-5k on a flip when your starting out may be better than trying to d other deals, and any condition, keeps all people interested.
Just my thoughts.
Scott