adress searches - Posted by Lew

Posted by ann on February 22, 2000 at 18:22:40:

can you be more specific?
I’ve been to the website several times, and made many
many variations of entries, and I get nothing that makes any sense. If I put in a house number and
street, the next screen tells me it has dropped
the house number.

I think someone posted earlier about Polk cross city
directories, so maybe that would work.
Any help would be appreciated.
Ann

adress searches - Posted by Lew

Posted by Lew on February 21, 2000 at 11:32:59:

Hi Everybody!!

Quick question for anyone. I am trying to sell a vacant lot and am going to send out info to owners in the neigborhood about this. There is a search tool on the net which will allow me to pullup name,addresse, and phone of every owner on this particular block. I can’t remember how to access this. Can anyone tell me where to go on Yahoo or where-ever in order to access this?? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Everybody.

Lew

Re: adress searches try www.infospace.com/info/reverse.htm.....NT - Posted by jim rayner

Posted by jim rayner on February 22, 2000 at 21:00:09:

NT

try www.Anywho.com… - Posted by Michael from Bham

Posted by Michael from Bham on February 22, 2000 at 12:33:27:

and type in the street and city only…it will return names, addresses and phone no’s and is reasonably accurate…sponsored by AT&T

You are looking for www.att.com/directory/ (nt) - Posted by WilliamGA

Posted by WilliamGA on February 21, 2000 at 15:05:19:

Re: adress searches & consider Seller financing - Posted by Michael Morrongiello

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on February 21, 2000 at 12:19:29:

Lew:
I am not familiar with the Yahoo device but www.homepricecheck.com will allow you to search for specific addresses.

Also have you simply considered advertising that lot for sale with Owner financing? Land collateral is sometimes difficult to sell because most lenders want 20-30% cash down.

You can run an AD to sell that lot asking for as little as 10% cash down and offering to finance the balance. That paper if structured correctly can then be coverted into CASH to you.

Michael Morrongiello