Ads to attract investors - Posted by LB (KS)

Posted by Carey_PA on February 28, 1999 at 11:37:45:

ALL CASH INVESTORS WANTED! for quick flip properties in (your area). Call xxx-xxxx.

I only had it in for a little while but I got 4-5 responses. That’s not great, but it’s better than nothing. I’m sure that if I kept running it, I’d get more responses. It only cost me $22!

Try that and see if ya get some response.

CAREY

Ads to attract investors - Posted by LB (KS)

Posted by LB (KS) on February 28, 1999 at 01:31:00:

I’m sure that this topic has been well discussed in this newsgroup before, but I would appreciate some feed back from anyone with an ad that was successful for them in attracting investors to flip properties to. I have run an ad ** HANDYMAN SPECIAL / All cash / Any condition / 655-8990 ** and had VERY little response. I’m hoping that my ad is the problem and not the area I am in. Any ideas are greatly appreicated and many thanks in advance.

L. Hollimon

Re: Ads to attract investors - Posted by DJ Busch

Posted by DJ Busch on March 01, 1999 at 14:24:29:

LB,

At first glance, your ad looks more like you’re trying to buy than sell. That could be a part of the problem.

An ad I’ve seen in the local newspaper every day since I moved here 3 years ago goes like this:

HANDYMAN SPECIAL
Cheap. Cash.
Call 123-4567

I’m thinking it has to be successful for the person who is running it, or he probably wouldn’t still be running it.

Hakuna Matata

DJ Busch