Posted by JohnWe (NoCA) on February 05, 2000 at 15:07:05:
Here’s what you do.
- Send me $500 ( just kidding )
- Read ALL the how-to articles on this site. This will take a while. In doing so, you’ll get a feel for what area of CRE you want to get involved in, and who you should look to for advice.
- Get a book or two. I prefer Amazon because I can read reviews on what other people think of the book before I buy.
- Buy a course if you feel it’s necessary. This is where your education starts to cost some money, but nothing can replace a good course for getting your feet wet.
- Once you feel comfortable with some of the topics (and even before), just hang out here reading the posts. It’s a great way to get in touch with what’s happening now.
- By this time, you’ll be able to figure out what to do on your own.