Advice for a beginer - Posted by Charles

Posted by JohnWe (NoCA) on February 05, 2000 at 15:07:05:

Congratulations Charles!

Here’s what you do.

1. Send me $500 ( just kidding :smiley: )
  2. Read ALL the how-to articles on this site. This will take a while. In doing so, you’ll get a feel for what area of CRE you want to get involved in, and who you should look to for advice.
  3. Get a book or two. I prefer Amazon because I can read reviews on what other people think of the book before I buy.
  4. Buy a course if you feel it’s necessary. This is where your education starts to cost some money, but nothing can replace a good course for getting your feet wet.
  5. Once you feel comfortable with some of the topics (and even before), just hang out here reading the posts. It’s a great way to get in touch with what’s happening now.
  6. By this time, you’ll be able to figure out what to do on your own.

Good Luck!

Advice for a beginer - Posted by Charles

Posted by Charles on February 05, 2000 at 12:59:04:

I am new to real estate investing and would really like to get involved. I just found this site and it seems like as invaluable resource. I was wondering if anyone could provide me with information on how to get started (preferably with no out of pocket investment).

Thanks for your help!!!

Re: Advice for a beginer - Posted by PF

Posted by PF on February 05, 2000 at 20:01:30:

If your serious, buy into William Bronchick. I don’t believe you’ll regret it. www.legalwiz.com.