Advice for Beginners (Long) - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on December 19, 1998 at 11:51:19:

Darin-

First, congrats! You’ve realized that it should be YOU living in the $2M house, and are actively doing something about it.

Selecting between the Bronchick seminar and the CREO convention is an impossible thing for me to do for you. I have a lot of respect for Bill Bronchick, and have considered his seminar myself. If I could play politician, I’d say do both.

The CREO convention will show you multiple niches within real estate investing. Because most of us know “buy and hold” or other single strategies, we don’t even realize what other methods can be used successfully. This is the advantage of the convention.

Bronchick’s course, it appears, will focus on a single strategy. But, it’s a single strategy that is very lucrative (spelled big bucks in your pocket!).

Take the Bronchick course, and use it between January and March to fund your trip to the CREO convention!

(But, resereve a spot soon)

Stacy

Advice for Beginners (Long) - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on December 18, 1998 at 21:23:41:

I’d just like to say a few words about the CREO convention coming-up in Dallas (see the banner at the top of the page). I am in no way affiliated with CREonline. But I’m a huge fan.

There comes a time when some of us realize we’ve talked and dreamed about improving our financial positions in life and never really put out any real effort to do so. That time came for me about a year and a half ago, when I first sent away for the Sheets course. Then I happened to be surfing the web, and came across this site.

I made a promise to myself that this time I would NOT allow excuse after excuse to keep me from what I knew was best for my family and me. NO ONE ELSE would do it for me. It was time to put my foot down and reject the typical rationalizations keeping me from the Real Estate success I knew I could achieve. So, after reading and researching this site for a few months, I happened upon the announcement for the first annual CREO convention.

At that time I knew in my heart that this would not be a dog and pony show, simply from the high degree of integrity and factual assistance given on this site. So, I made the decision to spend the money to get to the convention. This was one of the best (and most proactive) decisions I have ever made to get myself closer to financial independence.

I have to tell you at the risk of sounding a little flaky, that when I returned from the convenion I was so excited and invigorated that I could scarcely sleep for days. I was introduced to a whole world that I had no idea existed. Successful experts gave me (and those in attendance) information that was worth several times the small cost of the convention. I have to say, if I had relied on the Sheets course and my own good intentions, I seriously doubt I would have completed any of the deals I have to date. And I still consider myself a newbie. The convention was “life changing” for me.

This is getting long, so I want to sum it up. If you are serious about real estate investing, you owe it to yourself to jump-start your efforts by attending the CREO convention in Dallas. You will be very happy that you did.

Happy Investing!

Stacy

Re: Advice for Beginners (Long) - Posted by Don

Posted by Don on December 24, 1998 at 19:29:53:

Hi Stacy,
you are so right, as i am sure you already know. I have been reading this site for so long i cant remember how long. I have procrastinated for too long now.
I decided to take action just a few months ago by ordering jon richards course for brokering notes. and this week i have started to contact lending sources for money to invest in real estate also.
I am already talking to real estate investor in the south florida area and working with them to broker notes. and i have started to look at home to invest in.
when i close my first deal and hopefuly profit i am off to the races. and i will definatly share it with all of you
and i look forward to sharing the winners circle with all of the great people on this site.

sicerily

Don

Re: Advice for Beginners (Long) - Posted by darin

Posted by darin on December 19, 1998 at 01:04:00:

I am considering the cash cow seminar with william bronchick on Jan 30th. In your opinion which would you do, cash cow or the one in Dallas.

I have some real estate experience as a licenced agent working for an investor for 5 years. Basically I would find properties, negotiate deals then get a pat on the back while my boss lives in a 2 million dollar house. I am now on my own and need some creative ideas. I love hearing success stories and how it was done.

I have personally only done 3 transactions and basically starting from scrach. I have commited my self to the investment business 100%. Any advice you have, I am a sponge for knowledge.