Advice from David Butler Please - Posted by Frank

Posted by Frank on September 24, 2003 at 19:14:06:

Thank You much, I will check on those 2 chapters asap.

-Frank

Advice from David Butler Please - Posted by Frank

Posted by Frank on September 18, 2003 at 20:04:27:

Hi Mr. Butler.

Just order your books : Tin Can Ally & Growing Your Food Chain. Finished the GYFC & 50 pgs on TCA this morning, great books.

I notice that you are the vice president of ANN. Would you give me some suggestions on how to take advantage of the note network?

I am sending postcards to note holders & marketing myself into four groups (lawyers, CPA, MH park managers, RE Agents)
Am I heading to the right direction? Would you give me some suggestions, if any, for me?

Thank you in advance.

-Frank

Re: Advice from David Butler Please - Posted by David Butler

Posted by David Butler on September 24, 2003 at 18:04:59:

Hello Frank,

Hey… I greatly appreciate the comments, and looking forward to your success in applying the knowledge and experience you are gaining!

In the meantime, I’ll do what I can here with regard to your several questions here, while trying to remain within the policies for using this Forum!

The primary benefit you may receive from the ANN website, is very similar to the advantages of what you receive here on CREONLINE. I have contributed to and use both myself. ANN also has a very successful Note Listing Service that has done a great deal to expand the number of transactions that occur in the private cash flow marketplace, since its inception in 1995.

As to marketing… lots of great information right here in this Forum, as well as in ANN’s Forum and Library. But, for MH paper, you may be best suited to follow the suggestions in “Tin Can Alley”. I have two chapters (Ch. 14 - Where To Find the Notes; Ch. 15 - Getting the Notes), that offers practical, real life “hands-on” steps for “how-to” find and get your hands on more MH paper - especially on “freestanding” homes in parks (my personal favorite).

Okay… hope this helps you in getting started, and my best wishes for your success on Tin Can Alley!

David P. Butler