Advice on a land auction on ebay - Posted by westx33

Posted by Craven on August 05, 2006 at 18:03:30:

You are right. That’s what was being attempted. Can you trust a seller like that? I think not.

Advice on a land auction on ebay - Posted by westx33

Posted by westx33 on August 03, 2006 at 09:49:28:

I was looking at ebay and saw this i was going to buy it, i just wanted to get some advice on it.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlandjam33QQhtZ-1

Re: Advice on a land auction on ebay - Posted by stsoutine

Posted by stsoutine on August 29, 2006 at 24:11:39:

oh, and what a SHOCKER -
one of the feedbacks says that he is wanted for FRAUD. catch me. i am going to faint…

Re: Advice on a land auction on ebay - Posted by stsoutine

Posted by stsoutine on August 29, 2006 at 24:07:42:

hey westx33 - do you think that people on this board are retarded?
we know what your email address is, and it is the same as the email address for the ebay auction item. what a box o’ rocks…

Re: Advice on a land auction on ebay - Posted by James Strange

Posted by James Strange on August 07, 2006 at 06:13:40:

The seller has a feedback of 1 and only takes Cashiers checks. Sounds fishy to me.

Besides your ebay name is the same as your hotmail name so my guess is that it is you who is selling. So my guess is that you are a lier and not to be trusted.

Re: Advice on a land auction on ebay - Posted by James Strange

Posted by James Strange on August 07, 2006 at 06:11:51:

The seller has a feedback of 1 and only takes Cashiers checks. Sounds fishy to me.

Re: Advice on a land auction on ebay - Posted by mcole

Posted by mcole on August 04, 2006 at 06:40:45:

He’s not looking for advice. He’s the one trying to sell these and just wants people to go to his listing.

Re: Advice on a land auction on ebay - Posted by Max-Va

Posted by Max-Va on August 04, 2006 at 06:12:42:

Before giving advise.
What is your plan? Do you plan to live there?
Give some details

Re: Advice on a land auction on ebay - Posted by Larry K

Posted by Larry K on August 03, 2006 at 19:14:41:

Without visiting the land and having title work done, you are making a bad bet. Only a quit clam deed on property unseen is a bad idea. Swamp land, land on a steep hill side, land with no access, land with no clear title, who knows.

Re: Advice on a land auction on ebay - Posted by Tim

Posted by Tim on August 03, 2006 at 13:50:45:

If your serious about investing then don’t consider things like this. If you want to get into this then educate yourself by reading a bunch of books and talking to somone who is successful at it.

Buying into ideas like the one on ebay is like buying pennystocks, which is to say that your not really investing.

Good luck,
Tim

Re: Advice on a land auction on ebay - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on August 07, 2006 at 12:14:00:

What exactly is the problem here? No one should buy RE without title insurance! The seller might not even be the owner or there might be leans against the property etc. Some of that stuff happened to friends who risked it with a collectable mega seller with about 100 properties. Turned out his father owned the lot and they were fighting. and some private water company had liens… they are having fun now :P. so if you are genuine and serious, do a proper escrow with title insurance!