all the sources and phone numbers to
advertise offline cheap cheap cheap.

I think there’s also info on advertising
techniques online.

Good luck!

Houserookie

Advvertising On The Internet - Posted by Emerson D

Posted by Emerson D on November 24, 2000 at 09:29:21:

Can anyone offer any tips on advertising a Real Estate Businees, marketing a property and finding sellers on the internet. (ie. online classified, newgroups etc…). Or should I just stick to offline advertising.

And one more thing…

If I am advertising offline, which is better daily or weekly pennsysavers and thrifty nickels?

Emerson
Thanks

Re: Advvertising On The Internet - Posted by LHoffman

Posted by LHoffman on November 24, 2000 at 11:02:51:

There are a couple of things you can do… The first item is to include your url on every thing you place in the publics eye… For example: flyers, mailers, business cards, etc… Put your url on these things… Let them know you have a lot more info at your site.

Another thing you need to do is submit your url to the search engines… This will help get people comming to your page… But, in order to get good placment you need to create a crawler list for your site… Then submit this to the search engines… This will get you a pretty good position on the search engines… Not to mention adding phrases like: “real estate, creative real estate, lease option” to your meta tags on your page… You might want to go as far as creating a seperate page for each phrase… This will get you better placement on the search engines…

Let me know if you need help… I will be glad to help you.

-LHoffman