Alan Cowgill, & Private Lenders - Posted by eric-fl

Posted by Jim Locker on October 15, 2003 at 12:14:56:

I’ve known Alan for years. I’ve known him since before he started doing what he is doing now.

I haven’t seen much of him for the last couple of years, and hadn’t been keeping track of him. But I recently saw him on the 'net, and was discussing it with some of our mutual friends and associates - including his (and my) insurance agent.

He is doing what he says he is doing. I will tell you that. Part of what he is doing looks OK to me; part of it gives me truly major heartburn. And that is all that I personally will say on the subject.

Alan Cowgill, & Private Lenders - Posted by eric-fl

Posted by eric-fl on October 15, 2003 at 11:39:26:

I’ve found a guy on the Internet named Alan Cowgill who sells courses on finding private lenders. I’ve also corresponded with him via email, and he seems knowledgable. I don’t want to violate any Creonline policies by providing links to his info or anything; I was just wondering if anyone was familiar with his material, techniques, etc. Of course, if this is an NKOTB, then maybe the site operators might have an interest in looking at it as well - it seems to fill a definite void in the current “seminar” market space. On the other hand, if it’s already been looked at, and is not up to Creonline standards, I’d surely want to know that as well!