Alex Gurevich - Posted by Mary-Oh

Posted by Mary - Oh on April 13, 2006 at 21:08:24:

Lynn, the private investor info interested me too. Because I knew nothing about this man, I just ordered the pre-forclosure for 39.99.(the private investor infor was 99.00). I will let you know what I think of the information that I did order and maybe that will help you decide on whether or not to order the private investor stuff. I will let you know . Mary

Alex Gurevich - Posted by Mary-Oh

Posted by Mary-Oh on April 13, 2006 at 17:17:05:

Just received my CREONLINE newletter which had a link to Alex’s website. I bought his preforeclosure secrets product, I should have it soon. Anyone used his methods yet? I did a search on his name on this website, and didn’t find too much on him. Just curious. Mary

Re: Alex Gurevich - Posted by Todd (WI)

Posted by Todd (WI) on April 15, 2006 at 24:11:23:

Mary,
I found Alex’s website the same way you did and his pitch is interesting, but on his website I found a contradiction. He clearly offers a return/refund policy on his site, but when you click on his “Return/Refund Policy”, (which I find wise to do before purchasing a product)on his actual order page it says no refunds on digital products. All of that foreclosure stuff was a digital product. I understand refund policy’s as a marketing technique, and for $40 its not a big deal, but the contradiction makes me wonder about the man’s honesty. All that said, I will probably spend the $40 because I am curious. Your thoughts on his product you purchased would great to hear.

Re: Alex Gurevich - Posted by Lynn - NW FL

Posted by Lynn - NW FL on April 13, 2006 at 20:46:27:

Mary,

I too would like to know if anyone has purchased his products. I am interested in his Private Lender information.

Also, I’d like to know if how his information compares to that of Alan Cowgill and Thomas Kish.

Lynn

Re: Alex Gurevich - Posted by Mary-Oh

Posted by Mary-Oh on April 15, 2006 at 18:39:08:

Todd, I received and reviewed the information today, and well, although he had some interesting ideas, they all needed immediate access to private funds. He even states that in the beginning (of course, he plugs HIS course on private funding). My opinion is that anything is possible if you had access to that kind of money. Anyway, I don’t see how it will help me and I won’t be buying any more of his material. Just my 2 cents. Mary

Re: Alex Gurevich - Posted by Mary-OH

Posted by Mary-OH on April 15, 2006 at 18:40:42:

Lynn, I received my order. If your interested, read my response to Todd.
Mary