Already in Atlanta - Posted by marc

Posted by marc on January 28, 2000 at 24:23:08:

WOW…, THE BIGGEST!!!
Thanx, I’ll give them a call on Monday.

-Marc

Already in Atlanta - Posted by marc

Posted by marc on January 26, 2000 at 19:12:11:

I’m really looking forward to seeing you guys at the convention. But here’s my question. How do I find out if there is already a real estate investors club down here in Atlanta. I am also a newbie and would like to attend some of these meetings to get me aquainted with the people who have been in the area for some time.

Re: Already in Atlanta - Posted by Richard

Posted by Richard on January 27, 2000 at 22:11:53:

You are in luck Marc. Atlanta has the Biggest real estate investor association in the country. Georgia Real Estate Investors Association (GAREIA). Meetings are the second Monday of each month. Call the office to get details. Membership is only $115 for the year. It is a great place to network. It supplied me with the resources I needed to get my first deal done a year ago. PHONE:770-451-8800. Email me if you have any other questions. I am big into networking with other investors…new and experienced.

richmf@bellsouth.net

Good luck,
Richard

All newbies–How to find a local investors club! - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on January 26, 2000 at 20:16:09:

Hi Marc,

We have a listing that is organized by state on this site. It’s a great place to start. Here is the address:
http://www.creonline.com/clubs.htm or follow the link on the yellow index on the upper, left-hand side of the page.

I have been told that the GAREIA is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest in the country.

If anyone has a club that is not mentioned here, please follow the instructions to submit your group.

Jeanne