Alright RE investors how much $$ do you make? - Posted by Chris

Re: It’s not how much money you make… - Posted by John Sheridan

Posted by John Sheridan on August 20, 2005 at 07:27:04:

I see that your father practiced a very important lesson taught in the book - namely, never let the kids know how much money you have. Children of wealthy parents have a tendency to never amount to much of anything. They never work very hard, they tend to stay living with their parents even when they reach adulthood, etc. They think they are going to inherit their parents money so they don’t need to bother to earn their living. And in many cases, sadly, that’s exactly the way it turns out. It’s the reason why only 15% of millionaires acquired their wealth through inheritance. They inherit the money, then they blow it all because they don’t know how to handle it. Then there is nothing left to hand down to their own children. Your father did you a lot of good by fostering the illusion that they were living paycheck to paycheck.

How does… - Posted by Hagar

Posted by Hagar on August 19, 2005 at 01:14:14:

Flaming, gaping sphincter feel? I think it suits you. definitely more creative, no?

Re: How does… - Posted by Potash

Posted by Potash on August 19, 2005 at 08:35:27:

Thank You.

I’m glad to see… - Posted by Hagar

Posted by Hagar on August 19, 2005 at 12:01:43:

you have a sense of humour! :wink:

a bit of nostalgia - Posted by Potash

Posted by Potash on August 19, 2005 at 17:42:19:

The first person to call me an A@@ Hole on this board was Gator Shelton on October 22, 1998. Link: http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/arc_1998//arc_01/1936.html

I got a good laugh rereading that thread. The guy I was replying to did not have any money, a job, or a car, but wanted to buy a multiunit. memories