American Cash Flow Corporation - Smart? - Posted by Craig

Posted by David Butler on November 27, 2000 at 17:51:34:

Hello Richard,

Hey… I’m on the road for the week, so don’t have access to that information (it’s printed on the inside cover of the monthly issues)…

However, I believe our home office also has a subscription, so possibly Essrea can give you the information, at Essrea@notenetwork.com. The newsletter is the American Cash Flow Journal.

Hope that helps, and good luck.

David P. Butler

American Cash Flow Corporation - Smart? - Posted by Craig

Posted by Craig on October 25, 2000 at 01:36:04:

Looking at trying to get a fast start in the cash flow business–course offered this weekend for $2995. Current training offers information on 60 cash-flow streams along with tools, funding sources, etc.

Worth it? Better methods that are as thorough and as fast?
Regards.

Re: American Cash Flow Corporation - It’s a Scam - Posted by David Ames

Posted by David Ames on March 04, 2001 at 18:00:28:

The whole thing’s a scam. Check out:

http://www.papersourceonline.com/newswk.htm

Re: American Cash Flow Corporation - Smart? - Posted by William, Columbus, OH

Posted by William, Columbus, OH on October 28, 2000 at 11:30:30:

Craig: I agree with both Terry and David Butler and
especially like David’s response as being extremely accurate and on the money. I know numerous people that have taken the expensive seminars and gained very little relative to others that learned from the materials available from these sites. ANN has probably the most successful marketing program going for beginners. You will do well to heed D. Butler’s advice.

Re: American Cash Flow Corporation - Smart? - Posted by David Butler ANN

Posted by David Butler ANN on October 25, 2000 at 12:20:11:

Hello Craig,

Terry hit the mark… the ultimate person who will be responsible for your success is you. The Cash Flow program is pretty solid, and it has turned out some very successful cash flow professionals - but it is expensive, and very few people make it. The biggest reason is that too many students somehow convinced themselves that spending that kind of money by itself, would make the business work.

Anybody can make it in the note business, but not EVERYBODY can do it. Research has shown time and again that a good many people are afraid of money, period. Not making it (although a surprisingly high amount have that fear too??!) - but dealing with it. Others can’t cope with punching numbers and getting comfortable with operating financial calculators. And the plain truth is, not everybody is cut out to run their own business.

Much better to do what Terry suggested. There are plenty of low cost books and courses you can start out with to get familiar with the ground, before you spend a big chunk of dough to find out it’s not something you can stick with. And, right here on this website, you can put your own FREE mini-seminar together, simply by plowing through the Archives and the related How-To-Reports. Too many folks just want somebody to open up the top of their heads and pour the knowledge in - but it isn’t that simple! You have to learn it! And to learn it well, you have to LIKE it! You can get it done pretty well on your own, in three months or less, and for less than $700 (depending on how many different things you try to learn). After that, you’ll spend more as you go along… none of us stop the learning process.

By the way, American Cash Flow does publish an excellent monthly newsletter (the American Cash Flow Journal) that is something every note broker can benefit from… it’s $99 per year.

Hope that helps, and best wishes for your success!

David P. Butler VP, Broker Relations
America’s Note Network

I need to start doing Seminars again! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on October 25, 2000 at 07:47:44:

Craig:

You can believe me or not.

Most paper seminars out there right now are over priced. Any one can “flip” notes. It’s easy to do. The tough part is finding the notes. That’s where you really have to “sharpen” your skills!

Take a look at my books or anything else we offer in the online catalog and you will find a whole lot more information for a whole lot LESS MONEY!

Believe me, I know what’s out there!

Re: American Cash Flow Corporation - Smart? - Posted by Richard R. Templin

Posted by Richard R. Templin on November 26, 2000 at 22:53:17:

I would like to access it on line or get a free sample
via the US mail. Thanks

Re: American Cash Flow Corporation - Smart? - Posted by Craig

Posted by Craig on October 25, 2000 at 22:21:00:

Thanks David, appreciate the insight. Although I already knew deep down the answer to my question, it’s always great to get feedback from people like yourself who have been in the trenches for a while.
Regards,
Craig Carter