American Cash Flow Institute - Posted by David Hope

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on March 15, 2001 at 21:07:03:

David:
I am not affiliated with any “training” organizations.

I purchase real estate secured “paper” primarily for my own portfolio on behalf of our firm SUNVEST. We’ve been investing in mortgages, trust deeds, contracts for over 17 years and have purchased Private Seller financed notes in every state in the Union including Hawaii and Alaska.

We work with Realtors, investors, rehabbers, mortgage brokers, and both new and seasoned note brokers.

To your success,
Michael Morrongiello

American Cash Flow Institute - Posted by David Hope

Posted by David Hope on March 13, 2001 at 19:11:28:

I recently went to a free intro seminar conducted by the American Cash Flow Institute. They offer a somewhat expensive three day training to get one familiar with up to 60 different cash flow money making streams.
If anyone out there has any knowledge or experience dealing with the American Cash Flow Institute, would you please let me know and what your opinion is of their course material and professionalism. Also, in general, I know you have to work for anything worth while but, is the cash flow business truly a feasable business to make a full time living at or is that just “get me in a training class” hype. How much competition is out there? Is it as competitive as a loan officers job or is it really a tough sell like whole life insurance?
I appreciate any comments anyone may have. Thank You!

Re: American Cash Flow Institute - Posted by Michael Morrongiello

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on March 14, 2001 at 22:21:34:

David:
The cash flow business is a little of both…

Its a business that is more like a “craft” and that does take time to become proficient at. Most new brokers we work with struggle to climb the learning curve which can take up to 2 years or longer.

Can you make money? SURE, abosolutley. But like anything else there is NO free lunch. You must apply yourself, study, learn, do deals, and make the commitment that you stick with it.

The ACFI courses are very thorough, put together well, and provide good content. I’ve personally been to them (not as a student) to see what they offer. I must admit I was impressed. However I agree they are somewhat expensive.

There are a plethora of note trainers, courses, and other materials out there on the subject, so you are not limited to only their materials. Look around, decide how you want to immerse yourself.

Regardless of WHO trains you, works with you, etc. ultimately it is YOU and not any course, boot camp, or workshop that will hold the KEY to where you want to go in this industry.

To your success,
Michael Morrongiello

Re: American Cash Flow Institute - Posted by David Hope

Posted by David Hope on March 15, 2001 at 14:25:13:

Thank You Michael. You said you work with new brokers? Are you with a training organization? If so, where are you located?
Dave Hope