American Dream Alliance - Posted by Michelle

Posted by Charles Bovaird on June 27, 2007 at 09:32:52:

I was also contacted by this company and I am wondering if anyone has tried using it and whether or not they were successful. their guarantee was that i would double my investment…or they would work with me until they did. basically no guarantee. aside from that, they originally quoted me a fee of $2850 and then changed it to $2,000 when they realized i didnt have access to enough credit. that right there convinced me not to use it. why would they drop the price if they were legitimate?

American Dream Alliance - Posted by Michelle

Posted by Michelle on October 26, 2006 at 16:42:00:

I’m looking for anyone who’s had any experience with American Dream Alliance. I see at the bottom of his web page it says NBC Consulting. Just wondering if this program is worthwhile. Thanks for any help.

Re: American Dream Alliance - Posted by Hyun

Posted by Hyun on November 18, 2006 at 02:00:39:

They(NBC consulting) called me many time after I purchasing e book(which was disappointing) from www.taxdeedcoaching.com
This afternoon I got phone call again from them and the man asked me a lot about my personal info(what credit card I am using, how much debt on it, how much money I have,…) he said they have to know all info about me so that they can choose if I am correct person to coache or not. Then another man called me 10 minutes later(said he is director). He said that 1.merwin coad will teach me. 2.I have to pay $7500 for first 2 deal, after 2 deal, they keep 20% I keep 80% on profit 3.I have to study really, very hard myself. 4. once a week coach will call to check 5. Find a good deal myself… Any way finally he hang up phone with shouting. There is more story after that. But I will stop that garbage…
How do you think?
P.S There is many web site selling(affiliates, promotion) mervin coad product(book, coaching…)

Re: American Dream Alliance - Posted by Arah Kaamilah

Posted by Arah Kaamilah on July 30, 2007 at 16:42:51:

I’m a victim of a rip off. I spent $11,795 on my credit card account on 9/26/06 and have not made not 1 cent in real estate. I have complained and saw an attorney and the company will not give back my money. Do not do business with this company. It’s a rip off.

Re: American Dream Alliance - Posted by Michelle

Posted by Michelle on November 19, 2006 at 18:26:27:

Well that settles that! I definitely wont use that company. Thanks for the feedback. Really appreciate it.