An interesting Email I recieved tonight on Fear - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Bobbie on April 01, 1999 at 05:31:07:

Focus leaves no room for fear.

Terry Vaughn said that to me at the Saturday night Round Table in Dallas. It may not work for everyone, but it is sure working for me.

An interesting Email I recieved tonight on Fear - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on April 01, 1999 at 04:49:27:

Hello everyone,
I received an interesting email tonight from someone who wants to get started in Mobile Homes or some other “easy” venue of RE Investing.
They wondered how to get over the first deal fear aspect.

You know I say hunger check and mates fear everytime. However when your hungry (need to turn some quick cash) you run the risk of “settling” for a less than perfect deal.

I was just wondering if any of you seasoned guys and gals have any helpful, generic thoughts on the subject of fear, which you might impart on some of the new people out there who are reading over the newsgroups,

Thanks for helping everyone out,
Dirk

Re: An interesting Email I recieved tonight on Fear - Posted by Dan (NC)

Posted by Dan (NC) on April 01, 1999 at 11:49:18:

Fear is just the flip side of faith. Faith in your abilities, faith in the future, your spouse, your God. It’s not so much about ridding oneself of fear as it is filling oneself with faith. The fear just naturally disappears.

Fear is… - Posted by Mark R in KCMO

Posted by Mark R in KCMO on April 01, 1999 at 11:49:03:

If you see fear, you are facing the wrong direction.

Fear is the oposite of faith.

Simply stated fear is the action of detailing what you don’t want to happen. Then focusing your time and efforts on those details.

I have said this here before, but I like it so I will repeat myself:

Fear knocked on the door, Faith opened it, and there was nothing there.

Action, experience, and knowledge will defeat fear.

But that shouldn’t be your focus because, Action, experience, and knowledge creates success.

Success IS where your focus should be.

As you find yourself thinking fearfully, the instant that you see that your focus is in the wrong direction, you will be amazed at how quickly now your thoughts will turn to your desired success’ and goals.

Hope this Helps