An introduction to exchanging, equity marketing and creative real estate

Hello! My name is Asher Refailov, I work for Allen Realty out of Manitou Springs, CO. Other than property management, etc, I am a filmmaker. Over the past few years I have been interviewing and following different members of the exchangors from the local, regional and national conferences.

All of the videos are available on youtube if you search the channel 1031 Paper, but I feel that this most recent video I am working on is more appealing. It works as a great introduction to the types of advanced real estate formulas and methodology that these exchangors apply to their profession. Some uplifting stuff, too!

The video is currently unlisted and is a rough cut, so you need the direct link to view it, but feel free to share it around with any interested parties. Not sure if these forums are actually used, I’ve never been on here, so if anyone has any idea of a better place to post this information, please let me know!

Good luck on all your future endeavors!

Asher

Interesting video. I wanted to let you know I saw it since you are unsure if people use this forum. Biggerpockets is another great place to share content and connect with investors.

Steve Keighery
Home Buyer Louisiana

I would love to watch the video but it is saying that it is private

You can download and convert YouTube videos to MP3 files using several internet programs. Click here to visit the youtube converter for more exploration, A subscription is necessary for some of these tools, while others are free. Here, we examine the benefits and drawbacks of employing these technologies. -Allows you to quickly and easily download and convert YouTube videos to MP3 files -Many of these apps are available for use without charge -Can be a wonderful way to download your favorite music offline so you can listen to it without an internet connection

Can someone share the video link here?

1 Like
  1. Benefits of Using SSS TikTok: By utilizing SSS TikTok to download TikTok videos without watermarks, users can enjoy various benefits, including: Discover the latest viral sensations and entertaining content on ssstiktok, the ultimate platform for TikTok enthusiasts.

4.1. Removal of Distractions: Watermarks can often distract from the content of a TikTok video. By eliminating the watermark, users can focus solely on the video itself, enhancing the viewing experience.

4.2. Easy Sharing: Removing watermarks from TikTok videos allows users to share them on other social media platforms or with friends and family without any branding, ensuring a more personalized touch.

4.3. Repurposing Content: Downloading TikTok videos without watermarks allows users to repurpose the content for their own projects, such as creating compilations or using snippets in their own videos.

What are the pricing options for this SMM panel platform?

It’s always exciting to learn about topics like exchanging, equity marketing, and creative real estate. They can open up new avenues for investment and business growth. By the way, if you’re eager to share your knowledge or connect with others who are passionate about these areas, you might want to consider using SMM followers services.

Miami Condo Lifestyle: Living in the Heart of the City" offers an immersive glimpse into the vibrant essence of residing within Miami’s dynamic urban landscape. Explore an array of exceptional opportunities among our listings featuring premium Miami condo for sale options, meticulously curated to align with your unique preferences and lifestyle choices seamlessly. This encapsulating narrative paints a vivid picture of the quintessential Miami condo lifestyle, highlighting the allure of city living. From luxurious high-rises to charming low-rise units, it delves into diverse housing options, each offering a unique blend of convenience, style, and modern amenities. The guide showcases the neighborhood’s pulsating energy, eclectic cultural scenes, and proximity to renowned dining, entertainment, and leisure hotspots. Offering insights into the fusion of urban sophistication and coastal charm, this guide invites individuals to envision their life within the bustling heart of Miami, experiencing the captivating essence of this cosmopolitan paradise firsthand.