And how was your year? - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by David Alexander on December 16, 1999 at 21:09:09:

I know that I am a better person for having met you, Joanne and your daughter,

Thanks, for all you have contributed to my life, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

David Alexander

And how was your year? - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on December 16, 1999 at 11:41:32:

Since 1999 will soon be history, this might be a good time to reflect back over the past year and see how you did. Maybe the following questions will help you do a reality check to see if you?re on track, or if you?re using the wrong road map.

Come January 1, 2000, you will have the chance to ask the same questions, and to make the same choices, as you did January 1, 1999
· Where am I now?
· Where do I want to be ?
· When do I want to get there?
· How will I get there?

There?s a road that will take you anywhere you want to go, IF you know where you want to go. If you don?t know where you?re going, then any road you take will get you there. Looking back, did the road you chose to travel in 1999 get you to where you want to be today? If not, then it?s time to get a new road map and see which road you need to be on. The road you pick today will determine where you?ll be next December. So, make sure you have an up-to-date road map and choose wisely. Remember, if you travel the same road in 2000 as you did in 1999, you?ll be in the same place come 2001.

Joanne and I want to wish all of you a safe and happy holiday. For all of you that we?ve had the opportunity to meet and visit with, we thank you so much for your friendship and hospitality. For the ones of you we haven?t yet met, we look forward to the opportunity to do so. Take the road to Atlanta in February, and we?ll see you there.

May all of you have a great 2000, and be blessed with good health, good friends and good deals.

All the best,

Joanne & Lonnie Scruggs

P.S. Don?t be so busy during your travels, that you fail to take the time to add a lot of beautiful memories along the way. You can always make money, but you may only get one chance to make a beautiful memory. As the years roll by, you?ll be amazed at the compounding effect those memories will have on you.

a sincere thank you… - Posted by chris_wa

Posted by chris_wa on December 18, 1999 at 24:46:41:

for helping me take the “blinders” off!

Lonnie, your teachings are truly inspirational. Your students are better prepared for the “real” world than any i could imagine. We have done reasonably well in this new endeavor…with only you to thank for that. I sincerely thank you for all your guidance, wisdom, and experience that you share with all of us. Best wishes to you and Joanne in the new year. We certainly will welcome it with open arms knowing what we do from your teachings and applying it with vigor to bring prosperity for our future.

thank you…
chris_wa

Happy holidays to both you and Joanne,and thank you… - Posted by ray@lcorn

Posted by ray@lcorn on December 17, 1999 at 23:41:29:

Lonnie and Joanne,

As I look back on the year just past, I count among my many blessings the opportunity to get to know and work with both of you. I thoroughly enjoyed that three hour dinner in Va. Beach, and that was just the warm-up for the weekend in Charlotte. I have to say that I would be happy to travel many of the same roads next year, because '99 has been the best year of my life so far! Thanks for helping to make it that way.

Lonnie, you are truly a wise and giving man, and have given me much to aspire to. I can’t count the times this year since first hearing you say “take time to make some memories” that I have suddenly realized a memory was happening right in front of my eyes, and I was able to pay attention. Thank you for that also. And Joanne, I’ll bet Lonnie already knows that the best deal he ever made was when he talked you into marrying him!

Thank you guys so much for sharing your lives and your guidance and encouragement with us all.

Here’s wishing you both a happy and safe holiday, and a better than ever y2k! See you in Atlanta!

ray

I’m happy to say … - Posted by SusanL.–FL

Posted by SusanL.–FL on December 17, 1999 at 11:28:09:

—I SURVIVED it! (…but it was a tuff one)

Learned more from the CREONLINE board this past year than ALL of my r.e. years combined!

Have enjoyed getting to know everyone here. You are a remarkable bunch!

Thanks for the memories! :slight_smile:

Re: And how was your year? - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on December 16, 1999 at 21:37:51:

Lonnie:

Thanks for the post. We are all blessed to be beneficiaries of your wisdom.

JPiper