Another Reason for Going to the Lenders Workshop - Posted by Jim Rayner

Posted by Rob on March 31, 2000 at 19:12:54:

Same here Matt.

Rob

Another Reason for Going to the Lenders Workshop - Posted by Jim Rayner

Posted by Jim Rayner on March 29, 2000 at 17:08:58:

Well today was another milestone in my investing life and I thought I would share it with you all hoping that it might convince some of you who might be still sitting on the fence trying to decide whether or not you should go.
Up until today I thought I was pretty lucky to have been able to have accomplished the level of success that I have enjoyed, especially since attending the first lenders workshop in 1998 and considering that I am still only a PART TIME investor. Ed and Terry provided so much knowledge in that workshop that it has just been impossible to implement it all and the complexity of my new multi residential rehab deals just seem to steal away all of my available time.
Since the workshop I have worked hard to cultivate what Ed said would be the most important relationship in my continuing efforts to be a successful investor, the one with my small local bank. I have known for a year now that he was right and its been nice to have them call occasionally looking to see if I needed any money and to see how the deal that I have partnered with them on was going. Things being as busy as they are and with the good weather finally here, the painting contractor suddenly appeared and rather than use my reserve cash to pay him I decided to take the bank up on their offer to help. Well as quick as I asked they were there check in hand at prime plus one. I’m happy, the painter’s happy and the two buildings look great…I see another rent increase coming.
Today though, I decided that it was time to test the waters with the bank to find out just how much power I really had since my goal for this year is to aquire at least another hundred units. Ed shared with me the power of my equity both during and after that workshop and with his guidance I utilized part of that equity in 1999 to make the 5 deals that netted me 1.4 million. I want to tap my equity again to accomplish this years goal. Over the past month Ed had shared some pretty powerful ideas on how to accomplish this without the burden of refinancing that when presented to the right banker would be a no brainer. Today over coffee with the VP of my bank I finally tested those ideas. THANK YOU ED AS ALWAYS YOU WERE DEAD ON. This tool just opened up the door to deals that I thought were out of my reach. Based on my meeting with the bank today my goal for 100 units could be nearly doubled and the deal could be had for just a conservative portion of that equity being on the line for 12-24 months. This equates to millions of dollars of profit on the exit.
So Folks if your undecided think about this… the tools you will obtain from this workshop can and will (if you use them) make you millions of dollars …so come join us there are still some seats left as of noon time today…SEE YOU ALL THERE CUZ I’M GOING BACK FOR MORE!!!

Re: Another Reason for Going to the Lenders Workshop - Posted by Sharleen King

Posted by Sharleen King on March 31, 2000 at 09:21:57:

I could not figure out from looking at the replys etc. where and when are these “Lenders Workshops”- where is the source of all the information?!!! Thanks, Sharleen

Re: Thank you Jim… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 30, 2000 at 10:03:14:

Jim,

I’d like to publicly THANK YOU for such a nice post.

Although you have been so kind and generous with CREDIT for your SUCCESS,
I would like to say, you my friend, deserve what is happening to you.

Jim, you eat and sleep real-estate, you’re everywhere. You say that you are
only part time, I can’t imagine how much time you would spend if you were
full time. You’re constantly on this site, in the chat room giving advice to
newbie’s, trying to help and share with them your experiences in order to give
them encouragement and support in getting started.

You are definitely an inspiration on this site because you are a living example
of what these people hope to achieve.

I constantly get phone calls from you about another deal you want to do.
If you ever decide to go full time, I’m going to change my phone number.

(smile)

Once again Jim, Thank You,

Ed Garcia

Re: Another Reason for Going to the Lenders Workshop - Posted by dave

Posted by dave on March 30, 2000 at 08:17:21:

Jim-
This is an excellent story and hopefully you a just a couple of years ahead of me… I have established a relationship to help me buy a 7 unit at a 1/2 point over prime. I have a limited amount of time and want to optimize my investment in training. As you know, there are lots of approaches and instructors, whe is ‘Ed and Terry’? What is their niche?

Re: Another Reason for Going to the Lenders Workshop - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on March 30, 2000 at 06:10:31:

Wowzers !!! I need to take the LID off my “upward thinking” Congrats !

Laure :slight_smile:

Awesome! - Posted by Sally

Posted by Sally on March 29, 2000 at 17:30:09:

Wow! I have already signed up for St.Louis, but your post sure made the wait till then seem even longer, like waiting for Christmas to come. I plan on going to St.Louis with at least 2 multi-residential deals in the works, so Terry, Ed and the gang can pick them apart :-). I want to also give a personal thank you to Ed for his recent advice on another deal I am working on. He is very generous with his time and sincerely wants to help people. Jim, I would like to buy you a few drinks and pick your brain a bit in STL.

When and Where? - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on March 31, 2000 at 10:22:08:

Sharleen,

See my post that says: “More Info.”

Jeanne

for more info. - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on March 30, 2000 at 10:11:46:

Dave,
For more info. on what Ed Garcia and Terry Vaughan do, click on the banner at the top of the Newsgroup that says “How to Get Lenders Fighting to Give You Money.” Here’s the URL:

http://www.creonline.com/tveg_workshop/tveg.html

Sincerely,
Jeanne

Re: The best mentors…they make millionaires…but you have to do the work - Posted by Jim Rayner

Posted by Jim Rayner on March 30, 2000 at 08:50:08:

Terry Vaughan Co-founder of this web site and Ed Garcia a Financing powerhouse. Want to make a limited investment in training join us in St. Louis you’ll get far more than you can imagine.

Click on the banner at the top of the Newsgroup! (nt) - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on March 31, 2000 at 10:23:44:

nt

Matt, copy for me too please - Posted by Tuan Pham

Posted by Tuan Pham on March 31, 2000 at 15:18:50:

Hi Matt,
Wow, you’re getting more requests than Santa Claus!! Excellent post. Could you please email me a copy of seller & buyer Q & A. That would help me out to start this business tremendously.

Thanks in advance,

Tuan