ANSWERS FOR DOUBTING CS,NDP STUDENTS - Posted by CHRIS ENGLEHART

Posted by Bill on May 15, 1999 at 19:56:02:

I am not disputing you, but your statements are not very specific. What can you attest to having worked for you or someone you can personally verify?

My great uncle used to say that if go out behind the barn and throw enough stuff at the back wall something is bound to stick. I am sure that even some of Don Dupree’s ideas have some foundation in fact. I even thouht his course was worth the price for its entertainment value alone. I have looked at my CS video many times, and I have watched his infomercial even after buying the course. I think his attitude is terriffic.

I have listened to a couple of Wade Cook’s free tapes. I checked his book out of the library, but it did not get me interested. Maybe I will try again later. I have listened to some of the tapes in his older course, but I am not excited about his ideas yet. I will give him some credit for the theory of following a stock that has a small range it moves in almost constantly. I have lucked up on one stock that was bouncing about a buck and a half, until I accumulated some money. Then it went up about two and a half bucks and has been stable with about a twentyfive cent bounce. I forgot what WC calls that. He may have some very good ideas, but which ones are good? I have a co-worker that gets very upset when WC is mentioned, but I doubt that he has gotten a penny from him.

Please do not think that I mean to offend you or demean your position. I would like to get to the bottom line. What do you think works? My experience must have been a fluke. I do not find anything so easily. WC may be alright, but I would not trust him if I went to a seminar and experienced a hard close. I have had just enough bad experiences in my half-century to be leary of people who do that. A hard close means that I better hold my nickel till the buffalo fertilizes the prarie.

I think you and I could analyze this stuff and find we want the same thing. We want to find as Zig Ziggler says a way to help a lot of people get what they want so we can get what we want, or as CS puts it help people solve their re problms.

May you profit from all of your ventures, and may anyone else reading our posts be as successful as we hope to be.

PS - Excuse the spelling until I can get my spell checker working.

ANSWERS FOR DOUBTING CS,NDP STUDENTS - Posted by CHRIS ENGLEHART

Posted by CHRIS ENGLEHART on May 14, 1999 at 03:02:10:

CARLTONS COURSE DOES WORK!!!ALSO CHECK OUT WADE COOK

Re: ANSWERS FOR DOUBTING CS,NDP STUDENTS - Posted by Bill

Posted by Bill on May 14, 1999 at 10:53:17:

Why are you sure about Wade Cook? I am not a critic, but I would like to hear about your reasons. I have heard other people say some of his re ideas are still ok, but the I like to have cooberating sources. Thanks.

Re: ANSWERS FOR DOUBTING CS,NDP STUDENTS - Posted by CHRIS ENGLEHART

Posted by CHRIS ENGLEHART on May 14, 1999 at 12:03:15:

MY REASONS FOR BELEIVING CARLTON AND WADE COOKS STRATEGIES WORK ARE SIMPLE,THE STOCK MARKET AND REAL ESTATE HAVE BEEN GENERATORS OF WEALTH FOR YEARS.IM NOT SAYING THEY DONT REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME AND THOUGHT ,THEY ARE ALOT OF WORK BUT SO IS SOME JOB YOU CANT STAND–FIND SOMETHING YOU ENJOY AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK AGAIN.SO IN SUMMARY,THE STOCK MARKET IS A REAL THING STOCKS GO UP AND DOWN EVERY DAY,PEOPLE CARRY BACK MORTGAGES EVERY DAY,THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS JUST DONT BE FOLISH AND DONT EXPECT EVERYTHING OVERNIGHT.