Any 1? - Posted by Joseph M Leon

Posted by John Corey on May 13, 2006 at 06:40:45:

Phil,

Chelsea provides hard money. You posted a bit more about the property in another thread and I have replied there. I am not sure that you need (or should even consider) hard money given what you have said.

Check the other message and check for email as I sent you an email. We can discuss a number of options and what it might look like if you did use hard money.

John Corey

Any 1? - Posted by Joseph M Leon

Posted by Joseph M Leon on May 10, 2006 at 23:56:18:

I am looking for Private Money/Investor or HML, for Rehabs, Construction, Subject to, and other technics to invest in RE in the State of Oregon, or out of the State is ok, do you know anybody?

Re: Any 1? - Posted by Ben Carmona

Posted by Ben Carmona on May 11, 2006 at 13:59:38:

Are you looking for short term funds for rehabs?

If so I several hard money lenders that would be good a source for your area.

Feel free to contact me.

Ben Carmona

Re: Any 1? - Posted by John Corey

Posted by John Corey on May 11, 2006 at 04:07:40:

Where in OR are you (or where are the projects)?

There are a few private lenders in OR that I know of. Have you checked with local REIA members?

I am in Beaverton and lend privately. Mostly out of OR so it might be best for me to refer you if Chelsea’s criteria does not fit what you need.

www.ChelseaPrivateEquity.com has our standard terms for HM.

Post a reply as to your location or send email. Then I (and maybe others) can suggest some other providers.

John Corey

Oregon HML? Call me, please. - Posted by Phil Pelletier

Posted by Phil Pelletier on May 12, 2006 at 15:24:08:

I have a project on the Oregon Coast that needs VERY creative financing. Please call me at 503-709-8184, or e-mail me your number at phil@furrowpump.com

Thanks,

Phil Pelletier