Any good pre-foreclosure web sites? - Posted by Nancy PA

Posted by Ed Jeeter on August 13, 2003 at 17:23:05:

Learn about short sales … then you can make big pay days with very little competition because most investors, like you now, pass on those with no equity.

Any good pre-foreclosure web sites? - Posted by Nancy PA

Posted by Nancy PA on August 13, 2003 at 14:14:09:

Can any one suggest some good preforeclosure websites that actually have up-to-date information?

I was thinking of going to court house and look up the records but not sure how complicated/time consuming it’ll be.

thanks

Nancy

Re: Any good pre-foreclosure web sites? - Posted by Brent Leach

Posted by Brent Leach on August 13, 2003 at 17:06:36:

Go to the courthouse. Time consuming? Sounds to me like you are looking for reasons to not do this business.

Heak, here where I am I can get the information on pre-foreclosures before the homeowner has actually been sent a letter, all at my county courthouse for free.

As for the website services, they wont be up to date. They may have already gone to foreclosure by the time you get your list.

I only bother contacting the high equity deals anyway. If not much equity exist in a pre-foreclosure I do not even bother contacting them.

Regards,

Brent Leach

Re: Any good pre-foreclosure web sites? - Posted by Nancy PA

Posted by Nancy PA on August 13, 2003 at 22:04:01:

Thank for the advice!
I have a 9-5 job, and just became a part time realestate agent, by the time I can make it to the court house it’s already closed.

We have online court house record, but I am not sure what are these pre-foreclouser listings are called. I found some RE homes for auction under Sherif Sale section, the auction dates are like 1-2 months away. Are these the properties I should try to get for short sale? if not, under what category can I find them?
thanks
Nancy