Any ideas??? - Posted by Stephanie

Posted by Joe-GA on August 10, 2007 at 12:00:52:

the one thing I have found in this business is …you have to get the house affordable. have you checked into FHA loans, or assisting with the down payment.?/ paying the closing? the home is probably not your problem, finding someone with 30% down proabably is… these high interest lenbders want enough down that you wont walk if something goes bad. add a couple thousand to your price and offer to pay closing. or something on that line… good luck…if oyu have it set up FHA standards email me if oyu have any questions.I just did one FHA and got a good lesson on new laws there…

Any ideas??? - Posted by Stephanie

Posted by Stephanie on August 09, 2007 at 19:53:30:

I don’t know if anyone has experience with the newer, higher dollar homes, but I am looking for any advice anyone has. I spent a couple hours reading many of the messages on here last night and can’t find anything similar to my situation. (Please refer to “Any advice on how to find a buyer? that I posted yesterday to reference my situation)” The homes in my community are priced well above what I am asking, but I am not listed with an agent yet…to keep the price down, I was going to try to sell on my own. I have spent some money marketing to divorce attorneys (it seems that new divorcees and retirees are the ones moving in) fliers everywhere, ads everywhere, etc. Are there any other things I should be doing? Any ideas? Any advice is greatly appreciated?

Re: Any ideas??? - Posted by Steve_AZ

Posted by Steve_AZ on August 12, 2007 at 05:05:14:

Try craigslist and backpage.com-I have had some good response with them. They are free, my favorite thing.