Any LeGrand,Whitney or Sheets grads in Memphis? - Posted by Mike Ward

Posted by Maurice on September 25, 2001 at 18:20:19:

I have ordered CS books, tapes, coaching class (which was of great help with offers, contracts- how to structure deals- EXPENSIVE THOUGH)

I am a newbie and am working on closing on a 7 unit in Dec.( GREAT CASHFLOW)

I am waiting on a course I just ordered a few days ago- on Legrand techniques.

My advice to anyone is not so much location, location BUT structure, structure, structure- how you structure your deals can make the difference.

I think in my opinion the 4 C’s a little cash, a little credit, ( some cases maybe a little collateral) but definitely- A little courage.

Tell yourself “OTHERS HAVE DONE IT AND SO CAN I”

Take Care

Any LeGrand,Whitney or Sheets grads in Memphis? - Posted by Mike Ward

Posted by Mike Ward on December 04, 2000 at 23:29:09:

Need to find some one to talk with about some investing ideas.

Thanks in advance!
Mike

Re: …From Memphis - Posted by Ken TN

Posted by Ken TN on December 07, 2000 at 04:45:40:

I am from Memphis. I just finished wholesale/retail bootcamp (Legrand) in November. I have all 3 mods, and just signed up for the coaching program.

Ken

Re: Any LeGrand,Whitney or Sheets grads Memphis? - Posted by John Cissell

Posted by John Cissell on December 05, 2000 at 20:28:12:

We invested in the Whitney program and highly recommend it. They offer several different programs and it is expensive but it’s worth every penny. We look at it like purchasing a franchise. Russ offers great follow up and a mentoring program that is out of this world that you would never get with sheets.
hope this helps! Like anything else you have to want it bad enough and wotk for it. Success will not just happen!

Re: Any LeGrand,Whitney or Sheets grads Memphis? - Posted by Mike Ward

Posted by Mike Ward on December 05, 2000 at 21:31:44:

John,

I went to Ohio back in July to attend one of Russ’s camps, it was great. I just am new here in Memphis and was looking for some others around here who do creative real estate.
If you are in Memphis give me a call at 755-4780. Just looking for some folks who are active in real estate, I have just been doing it for about 6 months.
I made about $7800 in 36 days, that was on no money down flips (2 assignments and 1 simaltanious close) which were realy from Ron LeGrands teaching.
If you are from here give me a call and a pointer or two. This area up here will paralize you, trying to figure out which route to go first (flipping/Lease option),I was in tupelo, Mississppi before we came here. Can you say culture shock or what?
Any input appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike in Memphis