any REI groups in Salem, OR - Posted by matthew Graves

Posted by cliffT (Ptlnd,OR) on January 29, 2002 at 17:16:32:

The club meets TWICE a month; the first and third Mondays. The general monthly meeting, usually with guest speaker, is on the first Monday. There is a round table discussion session on the third Monday of the month. The more experienced answer the questions from those just beginning. Both are good for contacts. The round table puts you in a more informal setting to talk out your uncertainties and try out different possibilities for your deal activity.

CliffT (PDX OR)

any REI groups in Salem, OR - Posted by matthew Graves

Posted by matthew Graves on January 12, 2002 at 20:37:03:

I have had the course for probably 6 months now, but have not used it yet, anyone know of any REI groups in the Salem, Oregon area, the only one I know of is one in Albany, but when I called the contact # to ask questions NO ONE EVER returned my calls, so it is my guess that this specific group does notexist any longer, and CREonline just hasn’t updated their groups list yet. PLease someone help a would be beginner investor.

Thanks
Matthew G.
Salem, Oregon

Re: any REI groups in Salem, OR - Posted by CliffT Ptlnd,OR

Posted by CliffT Ptlnd,OR on January 14, 2002 at 15:47:53:

Matthew…

I can 't say for sure about Salem. BUT, in Portland there is a very active group that meets on the 1st Monday of every month. There are some very successful investors taking an active role and a host of contacts to be made. I attended the first meeting of the year held last Monday. 90+ were in attendance. Contact Randy Smith 503-320-3030. This resource base is certainly worth a 60 mile trip up I-5 once or twice a month, IMHO.
Cliff T

Re: any REI groups in Salem, OR - Posted by george

Posted by george on January 29, 2002 at 17:01:22:

Do they meet Only once a month or do they actually meet twice a month?
thanks, george