Any subprime lenders with credit score of 550? - Posted by Katheryn

Posted by Katheryn on May 08, 2007 at 22:15:07:

Thanks Ken for the link to a great website!

Any subprime lenders with credit score of 550? - Posted by Katheryn

Posted by Katheryn on May 05, 2007 at 22:06:08:

I have 4 investment properties that I cannot get anyone to buy with a score over 600. Most are less than 550 but I do have 3 buyers with good jobs and no late pays for the last year that have scores 572, 585, and 590. Their spouses work as well. Is there any subprime lenders out there anymore? I have just received a call from a wholesaler who says he has someone, but he wants in on the properties at 5k each. I want to leave that in the properties so I can pay their closing costs, etc. I am in Florida so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Any subprime lenders with credit score of 550? - Posted by Jonathan Rexford

Posted by Jonathan Rexford on May 06, 2007 at 16:59:28:

Katheryn,

Place your buyers in on a lease option and then place them into credit repair. Email or call me if you want more information on credit repair.

Jonathan Rexford
772-321-2290

Re: Any subprime lenders with credit score of 550? - Posted by nimesh

Posted by nimesh on May 06, 2007 at 09:55:43:

what kind of properties are there.
commercial or residential.
i have a good credit score i think above 600.
and i make good money.
let me know abot property and i will go from there

Re: Any subprime lenders with credit score of 550? - Posted by ken

Posted by ken on May 06, 2007 at 05:46:47:

Try the discussion forum at mortgagegrapevine.com

Re: Any subprime lenders with credit score of 550? - Posted by Katheryn

Posted by Katheryn on May 08, 2007 at 22:19:55:

These properties are in Jacksonville, Florida and are totally rehabbed. They are residential and are plentiful. I am trying to retail them. Are you looking to live in them or need a property for turnkey rental? I have properties that are good for rentals and they have equity in them so all they need is a tenant. The rehabbed houses I have, have no equity because I want to retail them.