Any Use Foreclosureworld ? - Posted by LVKen

Posted by Justin on July 27, 2003 at 15:36:00:

My experience has been pretty “ho-hum” with them. The vast majority of leads I’ve pursued from their site in the past have turned out to be old. Haven’t used the site in over a year, so it may be different these days. If you send me the state & county you’re looking in, I’ll see what I can pull up…

Justin
scottinvestmentgroup@hotmail.com

Any Use Foreclosureworld ? - Posted by LVKen

Posted by LVKen on July 27, 2003 at 14:47:19:

Has anyone used Foreclosureworld? They put out a database of foreclosure properties once a week. If so, were your experiences good or bad?

Thanks

Re: Any Use Foreclosureworld ? - Posted by Brent Leach

Posted by Brent Leach on July 28, 2003 at 15:45:50:

Why bother? Your local courthouse is the best source of UPDATED, FREE information in the world.

Regards,

Brent Leach

Re: Any Use Foreclosureworld ? - Posted by Arthur

Posted by Arthur on July 28, 2003 at 15:04:25:

If they are anything like Realtytrac, then a waste of time. I found the above site to list old incomplete information. All i did was copy down all the details of the people dealing with the foreclosure so i can contact them directly and get info on future foreclosures.

Check the BBB and the archives - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on July 27, 2003 at 21:23:04:

I’d be surprised if you found anything positive on this company…

Re: You may get same info FREE! - Posted by Martin-Lo

Posted by Martin-Lo on July 27, 2003 at 19:54:17:

I checked that site before and what I found (in my opinion)was that they have the same info you can get from the HUD site. The big difference is that Hud site is free! I have no idea how much that site charges now or how often they update their database, but if I will be getting the same info. I’d rather get it free!

Good luck

Martin-Lo