Anybody doing a WHOPPING business using postcards? - Posted by Ronnie

Posted by Jim on February 22, 2001 at 03:10:59:

Ronnie,
A ‘Cookie Cutter’ approach to marketing will render marginal results, at best. You really need to take the time and build a marketing plan that utilizes the best marketing strategies to put the best advertising material into the targeted prospects hands. And not only to just get it into their hands, but be compelling enough to get them to read it!

Many books on marketing plans and strategies are out there to help you with this.

Yes, I use postcards, but it is only one of the many venues. And I have several different presentations of cards for different markets (sellers). When using postcards as a primary form of advertising, I had as much as a 1% response and as little a 0%.

Truefully, I now use postcards only as a follow-up for some other advertising venue.

I have found that a well constructed, compelling ‘Letter’ give me the best response (as much a 6% from vary targeted market campaigns). It really depends on who you target, your presentation and is your advertising compelling enough to move them to action.

You really should study marketing or get some help on ‘Direct Response Marketing’.

Anybody doing a WHOPPING business using postcards? - Posted by Ronnie

Posted by Ronnie on February 21, 2001 at 18:58:38:

I’d love to hear from those of you doing a successful cookie cutter approach primarily using postcards to find motivated sellers for either ‘subject to’ deals and/or lease options.

Thanks,

Ronnie