Anybody doing MH deals in Ga? - Posted by Steven

Posted by Steven on May 05, 1999 at 11:59:00:

Thanks for your reply. What part of Ga are you in. I’m near Savanah.

steven

Anybody doing MH deals in Ga? - Posted by Steven

Posted by Steven on May 04, 1999 at 23:05:28:

I got lonnie’s book about a week ago. I was wondering if you need a dealers licence in Ga to buy and sell MH’s. Any help would be apreaciated. I’d like do get that first deal done!
steven

Re: Anybody doing MH deals in Ga? - Posted by MH Newbie

Posted by MH Newbie on May 05, 1999 at 11:28:15:

This is what I heard from the Insurance Commissioners office:
Dealers License ($100)
Federal Background check (She said no felonies)
Application

I had heard that in some states you have to have a location or office. I specifically asked her that. She said that if I will be carrying inventory then yes. I told her that my homes would remain on the lots and she said that I would not need an office or lot then (no inventory to inspect). You may want ot call your self.

don’t let that stop you… - Posted by BoB L.

Posted by BoB L. on May 05, 1999 at 24:38:50:

Hi steven ;
I don’t know the answere to your question,I can say, open your phone book and start calling any # you think might apply,he*l if you call motor vehicles and ask who handles “mobile home dealers permits” they might have a # you can call, to answere your questions … If you want to make it,don’t find an excuse to say I can’t.Please ,do everything in your power,even if the response is NO one-hundered times !!!(hey If you get 100 no’s ,on one-hundred bonified offers, for any mobile units or real property (provable written offers)'ll give you one-hundred dollars!!!, cash ). I’ll never pay off,If you make that many offers,you will be giving me advice a year from now!!!

BoB L.