Anybody used John Adams' programs? - Posted by Carol Ann

Posted by Chris on February 13, 2000 at 09:10:45:

Carol-

Let me start out saying that I do not know this guy and I don’t know a thing about his materials. That said:

One thing about foreclosures is that the law changes from state to state. If you buy a foreclosure course written by a guru for sale nationwide you need to do homework on your own. This consists of networking with local investors and/or running your plans through a local attorney familiar with foreclosure proceedings in your state. So a course written for Atlanta investors would be good for you in that sense.

You are in Atlanta which has what I believe is the biggest RE Club in the U.S. You can find GAREIA in the links section for RE Clubs within the yellow banner on the left of the page. The investors there should be able to lead you to good foreclosure information.

-Chris

Anybody used John Adams’ programs? - Posted by Carol Ann

Posted by Carol Ann on February 12, 2000 at 07:41:26:

Is anyone familiar with John Adams’ programs? He has several geared to Georgia and Atlanta- One is called Nothing Down Atlanta and one is Buying foreclosures in Georgia. Since I’m in Atlanta I wondered if there is a big advantage to information specific to the area? Thanks for your help.

Re: Anybody used John Adams’ programs? - Posted by Steve-Atl

Posted by Steve-Atl on February 13, 2000 at 20:22:46:

John has good information. The first real estate investing seminar I attended was John’s foreclosure seminar. It is a good start and he will encourage you to join GAREIA where further education in real estate investing is readily available.