Anyone ever use the Beacon Program? - Posted by Tom

Posted by Fred Chambers on May 12, 2000 at 14:50:36:

I am an Associate with GrayStone Mortgage. I can tell you this, the program is for REAL. When you become an Associate, you will have the benefit of live interactive conferences Mon-Thur. Mon-Wed are general question & answers that are answered by the 2 principals of the company. Thur are training calls.
The best way to answer your question is that the President of the company will partner with you on your first deal, if you like, to ensure that everything is done correctly.
All of this is to say that YES, the Beacon Program works

Anyone ever use the Beacon Program? - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on May 11, 2000 at 14:18:08:

Has anyone ever dealt with the Graystone Mortgage companies Beacon program? I would like to know how it worked. Where you able to close fast and did you run into any problems. Also, has anyone signed up as an associate. Thanks.

Any good note buyer - Posted by Bud Branstetter

Posted by Bud Branstetter on May 12, 2000 at 21:29:25:

The idea of selling a note to fund a seller does work. The question becomes the cost. Not only do they want upfront money but their discount on the note is more than what the majors would charge. They are note brokers and want to be paid for that. If you learn how to do the brokering yourself you save lots of dollars. The majors will even help you and you may well make more money in your pocket.