Anyone going to LeGrand convention this week? - Posted by Charity

Posted by F.B. on January 12, 2001 at 24:27:00:

Don’t let anyone tell you that Ron Legrand’s Stuff is not worth the money! I’ve been to a bootcamp and it was worth every penny that I had to borrow to go. I never rule any teacher out of my wealth building equation until I have tried them first. Some people think that the way they learned is the only way! Ignorance.

Anyone going to LeGrand convention this week? - Posted by Charity

Posted by Charity on January 07, 2001 at 10:52:28:

It’s here in Atlanta and I will be there part of the time (whenever I have a babysitter for my 1 year old). Anyone else attending?

Charity

Re: Don,t wast your Time ! - Posted by Tom_Jones

Posted by Tom_Jones on January 07, 2001 at 12:55:45:

It is not worth it, to go to LeGrand Convention!

nt

Re: Don,t wast your Time ! - Posted by Carlos

Posted by Carlos on January 08, 2001 at 14:08:39:

WOW… I thought Legrand’s stuff was awesome. I have his startup kit. His meetings and conventions (boot camps) are kinda pricey, but I thought that they must be well worth the greenbacks. I’ve never been to his boot camp, but I sure was planning on attending one of his camps real soon. Have you been to his boot camps? Please elaborate on the boot camp scene…

Carlos… (See ya at the top) :o)

Not even for $69? - Posted by GlennAL

Posted by GlennAL on January 07, 2001 at 15:12:58:

You mean you can’t get any information and motivation that’s worth the price? Surely for several days you can get something worthwhile??? From the other participants? I’ve never been to his yearly meet, maybe you could be more specific with your dis-likes.