Anyone had success with Lou Vukas Program? - Posted by John Borg

Posted by Missy on August 06, 2003 at 13:49:23:

So say stuff, like just how much have you made this year? Has it changed your circumstances dramatically?

Anyone had success with Lou Vukas Program? - Posted by John Borg

Posted by John Borg on May 06, 2003 at 15:31:42:

I’ve gotten some info. e-mailed to me about Lou Vukas and his program and wanted to know if anyone out there had used it and what were their results? Thanks.

Re: Anyone had success with Lou Vukas Program? - Posted by Erin

Posted by Erin on August 08, 2003 at 13:54:47:

I was curious myself and went to BBB in CT. Here is what they had to say. Unsatisfactory rating. Owner’s name is John Sloat ( Lou Vukas does not exist ). His PH: (203) 838-3232 Also does bus as: Court Records, Foreclosure Guide,Foreclosure School, Foreclosureworld.com, Jordan Publishing, Inc., www.foreclosureleads.com Stay away from these companies.

Re: Anyone had success with Lou Vukas Program? - Posted by Missy

Posted by Missy on July 29, 2003 at 07:08:43:

Strangely enough this is signed by: Lou Voucas. Looks mighty phoney.

This is the mail archive of the inti@sources.redhat.com mailing list for the Inti project.

inti, This Actually Happened!

To: “inti”
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 19:49:29 -0400
Subject: inti, This Actually Happened!
X_id: 304:08-24-2002-11-19-31:inti@sources.redhat.com

Dear inti,

I’ll keep this very brief. You’re busy, I’m busy . . . so I won’t take much of your time.

If you are really serious about:

** Increasing your income and living the lifestyle you and your family deserve.

** Wanting to invest in the world’s #1 wealth builder, real estate (never bet on a loser!)

** Being ready for a step-by-step, no guesswork involved blueprint that teaches you how to start investing from someone who’s actually built their own career from real estate investing and has proven himself time and time again!

And guess what? For a limited time only you can use and prosper from this information absolutely FREE!

Well, don’t just take my word for it; look at the testimony below from people who were in your shoes only weeks or a few months ago! These same exact people were on the same exact mailing list you currently are on:

Real Client Testimonials:

“I just wanted to thank you for all the info in your program. I just closed my first deal and after all is said and done made $10,000 for maybe two hours of work! WOW! Most of all, thank you for giving me the insight which in turn gave me the courage to step up and change my life. I now work for myself and have at least 3 deals working right now! Again, thanks for everything!” Sonny H., AZ

" . . . Best offer ever! . . . I’ll be rich in no time, thanks to Lou Vukas! I’m selling my third house now, bringing in a profit of $95,000 in less than a year!! Thanks, from Hawaii!" Daniel D., HI

“I read your pages and went to work. I now own two condos on a golf course. I am looking for some more at the same course, and I just got something in the wind for Florida. And this all took place within the past five months.” Joseph C., NJ

“The info found in this product was summarized well. There are some seminars that cost over $2,500 and last a full weekend that cover the exact same material in this book . . . yet you can come out of both knowing the same things.” John L., IL

So, what’s the difference between you and them??
Nothing special. They took ACTION on their dreams-it’s that simple. They became a client of mine and got started, instead of just wishing and dreaming.

Realize now that YOU CAN BE NEXT on the success list inti!

Improve your life NOW for FREE! Click Here:

Best Regards,

Lou Voucas
President and CEO
Foreclosures Uncovered

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options click:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zAwstExMnJysjBzs

Posted by Missy on July 29, 2003 at 06:53:02:

This web page lists the main problem with the L. Vukas Program:

Once they charge your credit card, you never hear from them again.

For some reason it appears to be deleting the link: http://www.foreclosures.com/pages/gurus_to_avoid.asp?gID=39

Posted by Missy on July 29, 2003 at 06:51:59:

This web page lists the main problem with the L. Vukas Program:

Once they charge your credit card, you never hear from them again.

Re: Anyone had success with Lou Vukas Program? - Posted by Brian Bass

Posted by Brian Bass on May 27, 2003 at 17:31:57:

I have not, but I have the same question. He doesn’t list a phone number anywhere on his site, which makes me somewhat concerned. Let me know if you figiure anything out. Thanks.

Posted by Missy on July 29, 2003 at 06:54:37:

Sorry about the duplication. It appeared that it had not taken.

Re: Anyone had success with Lou Vukas Program? - Posted by andy

Posted by andy on August 05, 2003 at 21:56:58:

its sooo awesome. no BS. Its from a normal guy who knows his “stuff”. (and he doesn’t make you say “stuff” instead of what you meant to say either.) Apply it and make money. No vague stuff. He gives actual phone numbers of who to call and actual legal forms. I love this guy! His follow up newsletter kicks butt too if you can get it. VERY specific! Andy

Re: Anyone had success with Lou Vukas Program? - Posted by kathy

Posted by kathy on July 02, 2003 at 02:07:25:

His company has no complaints with the Better Business Bureau. I just looked at the actual order form for his company name and city, then went to www.bbb.org. There I clicked on “check out a company” and entered the info to get the report. I do this on all offers I’m considering.