Anyone Have The J. Kaiser- Lien course - Posted by Maggie

Posted by Frank Kerestesy on December 31, 2000 at 20:33:02:

M. Warren course cost me $300. and I don’t feel I got my money’s worth. Chasing judgements is very time consuming and to find out where people are (that don’t want to pay) can be expensive for me. Most searches that will tell you anything are $25.00/hit.
I had 8-10 judgements assigned to me and got nowhere. Not to mention my judgements from people who owe me.
If I had to do it over, I wouldn’t buy M. Warren’s course.

Anyone Have The J. Kaiser- Lien course - Posted by Maggie

Posted by Maggie on December 19, 2000 at 23:06:54:

I am a newbie and I like to know of this course. I heard there are others, so can anyone direct me to who is good to buy? Any successful stories out there on the lien course?

Thanks,
Maggie

Re: Anyone Have The J. Kaiser- Lien course - Posted by Ron (SC)

Posted by Ron (SC) on December 30, 2000 at 12:58:21:

I bought the course. Kaiser is readable and very nuts and bolts oriented.

If there is any suggestion I have, it would be to plan to get very educated on your state’s laws on liens, then buy the course. Then you’ll know if his material can apply in your state. If not, let him honor the 60 day money back guarantee.

Re: The J. Kaiser- Lien course - Warren - Posted by Shaun

Posted by Shaun on December 20, 2000 at 06:05:36:

Michael T. Warren offers a Judgement and Lien Course.
We hear he also gives a full money back guarantee?

Re: J. Kaiser- Lien course- Money Back! - Posted by Shaun

Posted by Shaun on December 31, 2000 at 10:22:59:

Now we hear from those who say Warren will not refund under any circumstances, but Kiser does. Kind of makes you wonder if one backs his product and the other doesn’t?? This may not be the measure of the course, but it could be an indication of the program. Has any one had any experience with either man’s course and how he backs it up??