Anyone have trouble renting 2 Bedroom HOUSES?? - Posted by REI group

Posted by David on February 03, 2000 at 20:45:16:

I am now an have in the past rented 2 bedroom houses. I like them, I’ll even take a one bedroom house. My experience is that the tenants like them better than apartments, particularily over and under apartments.
I have a one bedroom house with garage that has not been vacant even one day in the last 22 YEARS! Middle aged tenants like singles or couples with grown children love the privacy of a house but don’t need all the room of a 3 or 4 bedroom house.
Once I remodled a 3 bedroom house and turned it into a 2 bedroom house and sold for about $30,000 profit.
I expect to buy then cheaper, rent them cheaper and sell them cheaper, but still make money.
good luck,

David

Anyone have trouble renting 2 Bedroom HOUSES?? - Posted by REI group

Posted by REI group on February 03, 2000 at 20:25:22:

I found 2 great deals on 2 Bedroom Houses…Side by Side two different sellers.

Anyone have any problems renting two bedroom houses?

REI GROUP

Re: Anyone have trouble renting 2 Bedroom HOUSES?? - Posted by Prudy

Posted by Prudy on February 04, 2000 at 09:22:27:

I like renting 2 bedroom houses, normally no children to detroy, only a certain amount of people are able to fit in. People that don’t like apts., love them. I always keep them rented with no problems. Most of the time I deal with long term tenants 2 yrs. or more, this is a great benefit to me. I haven’t tried to sell one yet, so I don’t know what happens in the market place.

Re: Anyone have trouble renting 2 Bedroom HOUSES?? - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on February 04, 2000 at 06:43:18:

Let me add our comments to the others … no problem with 2 bedrooms. Sure, I love having 3’s, but here in FL there are a LOT of 2 bdrms, and they are never empty.
Carol

Re: Anyone have trouble renting 2 Bedroom HOUSES?? - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on February 04, 2000 at 06:34:23:

I have 4 two bedroom houses that rent out very easily.

Re: Anyone have trouble renting 2 Bedroom HOUSES?? - Posted by d.henderson

Posted by d.henderson on February 03, 2000 at 21:02:27:

Two bedroom houses-You can rent them all day long. Mine are never empty long, but if you want to L/O them or sell them. It’s harder in my area.
Great for rental though.
Happy investing,
Dee-Texas