Anyone heard Diane Kennedy speak? - Posted by Lynn

Posted by Steve-WA on October 07, 2003 at 23:54:47:

she doesn’t have a lot of products - 3 books (not courses)

She spoke briefly at a Rich Dad Live presentation I went to last week - she seems enthusiastic and sincere, and I get her newsletter. John Hyre said that she writes better than she speaks - and I think that is probably a fair assessment.

A 2 day seminar? Depends, I guess, on your objective. Tax stuff? Read her books first - should be able to get through a first reading of all three over an isolated weekend. Enough to know if that is enough info for you.

Anyone heard Diane Kennedy speak? - Posted by Lynn

Posted by Lynn on October 07, 2003 at 11:05:23:

I’m trying to decide if I should attend this seminar. Diane Kennedy who is one of Robert Kyosoki (sp) “team” is scheduled to do a 2 day seminar called Southern California Real Estate Investor Success Seminar
Spend 2 information packed days learning the secrets to successful Real Estate Investing
I live in Northern Arizona, so more than the cost of the seminar would be the hassle of getting to So. Cal, and staying in hotel etc.
I would appreciate anyone who has actually been to a seminar of hers let me know if it is worth it, or just a venue for selling her products, of which it seems she has a lot.