Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by John Hartl

Posted by troy on August 22, 2003 at 15:11:38:

???

Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by John Hartl

Posted by John Hartl on April 14, 2003 at 20:23:13:

Got a thing in the mail today about yet another realestate cash flow system. Imagine that?

The sales letter looked alright but I’m just wondering if any of my brethren out there has heard of this woman/company.

The woman’s name who runs it is Monica Main and the name of the company is Gemancer Inc., out of Valencia CA.

Seemed like a pretty complete little package and she was only asking $264 for it.

Has anyone out there heard of this sompany or purchased this product and if so what do you think of it?

Thanks and have a great night!

John Hartl

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Done

Posted by Done on August 24, 2003 at 16:43:29:

I bought the Gemancer course to get the so called Secret Source, only to find out that the secret source is hidden behind a contact, and only the Contact/Gemancer knows the real Sources.
The Contact isn’t a Broker or a Lender, the Source is the Broker and/or Lender.
The Contact will not give you the Secret Source’s information.
In order to use the so called Source, you must pay the Contact $225.00 to forward your information.
Then, the Contact will call you to tell you if there Source was able to find a loan.
The Contact is doing the same thing that Gemancer is explaining how to do on the mailer they send out to recruit people, only on a much larger scale.
There is no need for them to run ads looking for Bad Credit Applicants anymore, because they have built a pyramid of customers who purchase there course.
That means $225.00 Per Customer Per Bad Credit Applicant all over the USA to One Contact.
Adds up quick huh!
When you order the course they do give you a list of Lenders, but don’t use them except with your own purchase.
It is Illegal for anyone who is not a Broker or a Real Estate Agent to collect a Fee to set up loans for other people.
For this you need a LICENSE!!!
Believe me, Brokers would not waste money going to school if it wasn’t needed.
So the list of Lenders they give you is absolutley useless unless you want to buy the home for yourself.
But you can find a better or equal Lenders for Bad Credit, in your own City or the Internet.
So, you are still forced to pay there Contact, to get to there Secret Source.
So my question is: Do You Think This Contact Is Working Alone, Or Is Gemancer’s Partner, And Splitting The Earnings?
FOR LEGALITY PROOF!!! Go TO There Website www.nocashnocredit.com/services.htm

Read Question/Answer #1
Just in case it’s not there anymore, Here It Is:
Question?

1. Are there any licenses that are required to do this?
    Answer
  2. No, no licenses are required. Our broker, which is the same broker you will be using, handles all the legalities and licensing necessary to get funding for loans. You are merely doing the “groundwork” by doing the preliminary paperwork. You will forward that preliminary paperwork to the broker and he sets up the official paperwork as well as getting the loan funded. Because you are not the person actually submitting for the loan as a broker, you do not need a license.

JULIE STATED:
aNYONE WHO DID NOT RECIEVE A LOAN through the “secret lending source” should have recieved their full application fee back if you did not file a fraud complaint with any agency possible including your bank. That fee is supposed to be refundable so you have recourse don’t get scammed. By the way the “secret” lending source is Soto and associates. From what I understand Gemancer will no longer be using them due to the fact that they got scammed by these individuals as well. They made a ton of promises they couldn’t keep and Gemancer is taking all the blame. They are also looking in to what reourse they have agaisnt Soto and ass. Either way do not ever use Soto or send them any money. If there is money owed to you by them contact Gemancer they should be able to get it back for you. If all else fails sue the pants off of Soto and ass and file with a.g. in ca where they are located. Regardless nver use Soto they are rip off artists and Gemancer is another of their victims

MY REPLY:
I already know the name of the Contact(Soto), but Soto is not the name of the Secret Source!
Soto is not a Broker!
Soto is just a Contact!
Soto is just someone who connects you to a Broker (Secret Source)for a FEE!
That is why in your Success Organizer Folder/Contracts & Documents on the page that Says Pre-Qualification Form on the Bottom #1 it Says:
I/We herby AUTHORIZE Soto & Associates to PROCESS our APPLICATION WITH a DEPENDABLE BROKER and/or FINANCER who will run a credit report through a credit reporting bureau. Your client must sign!

PROOF:
If Soto was the Broker Or The Financer(Secret Source)it would read like this:
I/We herby AUTHORIZE Soto & Associates to PROCESS our APPLICATION and to Run a credit report through a credit reporting bureau.

Mark says to Julie:
Gemancer is no victim! How can they be a victim if they are the one who listed Soto in there course book as the Secret Source?
Gemancer had to know that Soto wasn’t a Secret Source, or a real Broker/Lender.
After all, if Gemancer hadn’t put Soto in there course book, how would anybody know to contact and pay Soto in the first place?
Therefor, Gemancer should be responsable for Soto.
If they did’t want the responsability they shouldn’t devote a section to Secret Source Soto in there course.
STAND BEHIND YOUR PARTNERS!!!

Posted by Done on August 24, 2003 at 16:38:25:

I bought the Gemancer course to get the so called Secret Source, only to find out that the secret source is hidden behind a contact, and only the Contact/Gemancer knows the real Sources.
In order to use the so called Source, you must pay the Contact $225.00 to forward your information.
Then, the Contact will call you to tell you if there Source was able to find a loan.
The Contact is doing the same thing that Gemancer is explaining how to do on the mailer they send out to recruit people, only on a much larger scale.
There is no need for them to run ads looking for Bad Credit Applicants anymore, because they have built a pyramid of customers who purchase there course.
That means $225.00 Per Customer Per Bad Credit Applicant all over the USA to One Contact.
Adds up quick huh!
When you order the course they do give you a list of Lenders, but don’t use them except with your own purchase.
It is Illegal for anyone who is not a Broker or a Real Estate Agent to collect a Fee to set up loans for other people.
So the list of Lenders they give you is absolutley useless unless you want to buy the home for yourself.
But you can find a better or equal Lenders for Bad Credit, in your own City or the Internet.
So my question is: Do You Think This Contact Is Working Alone, Or Is Gemancer’s Partner, And Splitting The Earnings?

Read Question/Answer #1
Question?

Answer
  2. No, no licenses are required. Our broker, which is the same broker you will be using, handles all the legalities and licensing necessary to get funding for loans. You are merely doing the “groundwork” by doing the preliminary paperwork. You will forward that preliminary paperwork to the broker and he sets up the official paperwork as well as getting the loan funded. Because you are not the person actually submitting for the loan as a broker, you do not need a license.

JULIE STATED:
aNYONE WHO DID NOT RECIEVE A LOAN through the “secret lending source” should have recieved their full application fee back if you did not file a fraud complaint with any agency possible including your bank. That fee is supposed to be refundable so you have recourse don’t get scammed. By the way the “secret” lending source is Soto and associates. From what I understand Gemancer will no longer be using them due to the fact that they got scammed by these individuals as well. They made a ton of promises they couldn’t keep and Gemancer is taking all the blame. They are also looking in to what reourse they have agaisnt Soto and ass. Either way do not ever use Soto or send them any money. If there is money owed to you by them contact Gemancer they should be able to get it back for you. If all else fails sue the pants off of Soto and ass and file with a.g. in ca where they are located. Regardless nver use Soto they are rip off artists and Gemancer is another of their victims

MY REPLY:
I already know the name of the Contact(Soto), but Soto is not the name of the Secret Source!
Soto is not a Broker!
Soto is just a Contact!
That is why in your Success Organizer Folder/Contracts & Documents on the page that Says Pre-Qualification Form on the Bottom #1 it Says:
I/We herby AUTHORIZE Soto & Associates to PROCESS our APPLICATION WITH a DEPENDABLE BROKER and/or FINANCER who will run a credit report through a credit reporting bureau. Your client must sign!

PROOF:
I/We herby AUTHORIZE Soto & Associates to PROCESS our APPLICATION and to Run a credit report through a credit reporting bureau.

Mark says to Julie:
Gemancer is no victim! How can they be a victim if they are the one who listed Soto in there course book as the Secret Source?
After all, if Gemancer hadn’t put Soto in there course book, how would anybody know to contact and pay Soto in the first place?
If they did’t want the responsability they shouldn’t devote a section to Secret Source Soto in there course.

Posted by Done on August 24, 2003 at 16:37:45:

Adds up quick huh!

Read Question/Answer #1
Question?

Answer

JULIE STATED:

MY REPLY:
Soto is not a Broker!
Soto is just a Contact!

PROOF:

Mark says to Julie:

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Gemancer Scam

Posted by Gemancer Scam on August 17, 2003 at 01:07:35:

Anyone notice that a Gemancer employee or owner posted all the comments that are positive on 8/16? At one point they are a poor white and then the other a poor black. Somebody should do something about them.

You will see the same things on the same date happened on the http://www.noteworthyusa.com/discussion/toc.asp board.

Last time this was done was on 7/5 and all the positive things came with in minutes of each other using different names.

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Gary

Posted by Gary on August 06, 2003 at 17:19:38:

Well we should get a good lawyer and do a class action on people like this…

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Mike Roehler

Posted by Mike Roehler on July 25, 2003 at 24:59:10:

I was able to use the program to buy my house. I haven’t tried the investment part of it but it seems like a great program.

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Meng Yong

Posted by Meng Yong on July 17, 2003 at 21:53:35:

I received a news letter form Gemancer, Inc three days ago. But it was not selling real estate courses, it was about selling a simple trading strategy to trade stock market indices. It cost $347 with 90 days money back guarantee.

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Charlene Kimmerson

Posted by Charlene Kimmerson on July 05, 2003 at 18:32:09:

I’ve done well with the course so far. I’ve been able to put together 2 lease option deals within about 3 weeks and I was able to pick up a foreclosure with no money down. The loan process through their broker is a little slow but I expected that since I don’t have good credit. Nevertheless, I was able to get a loan with a 465 FICO score.

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by mr.wince jerido

Posted by mr.wince jerido on June 26, 2003 at 10:28:20:

I JUST RECIEVED SOME PAPER WORK FROM MONICA MAIN.JUST TRYED TO GO TO THE WEBSITE NOCASHNOCREDIT.COM NO SITE.HAS ANYONE TRYED TO CALL HER AT THE NUMBER SHE LEFT? (661)259-3140?

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Ray

Posted by Ray on June 17, 2003 at 22:41:34:

Well, It seems a bunch of you got her letter in April. I got in June, still with the only 100 hype, so we now know she is a liar. Any feedback on the course from the guy who bit?

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on April 15, 2003 at 23:25:09:

Yes I also received the same sales Letter from Monica and one other cre. member let me know it was a loose leaf binder with an already known lender source, I have not ordered. Still checking it out, although she set a deadline for the first 100. the promo/bullet points are well written,the price is also $264. plus $20. for shipping, I think it is a lease option with a wel known lender source charging many point’s to bad credit buyers.

Please let me know if you hear any info or critic on the course, I checked the John T. Reed,R.E. Guru site and he has not head of this person,or Gemancer Inc. here in California. Maybe others could respond,shed some light and let us know if it is a good course for the price? or if it works in the real world??

Best Wishes
Steve

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Bill

Posted by Bill on April 15, 2003 at 23:07:32:

John,
Well, to be honest, I haven’t heard of the company or her, but I can say without a doubt that right here on this site are proven experts offering known quality courses in the same price range.
With a guarantee.
Seems like a no brainer to me, a known quality verses someone I’ve never heard of before.
Bill

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Ron Fernando

Posted by Ron Fernando on April 15, 2003 at 09:08:14:

Hi- I too received the letter ( Are you one of the lucky 100?) And, I bit, so I am awaiting her system
Ill let you know.

Ron

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by john Hartl

Posted by john Hartl on August 25, 2003 at 04:28:28:

I put this post up nearly .7.50 to .79 years ago and it still draws in info on Monica.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Look, my feelng being is that if you want to learn this business–get some of Ron Legrand’s stuff. Or try Chris Kershner.

I did get an email from some guy who said he made $$$$$ w/monica"s stuff. You’ll have to realize folks that we’re not talking about the secret formula to Coca Cola here.

Guidelines are great but the problem is that 90% of people are too lame to follow them.

Draw your own conclusions!!

John

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by ralph

Posted by ralph on August 18, 2003 at 21:02:56:

well i still am here and i have good result please e-mail if you have question for me. i don’t know why your talking bs about me now. Let me know what up then and we can get together and handle this face to face??? It one thing to talk about some company and its another talking about me??? You don’t know me John Hartl. And so what if i’m poor punk. that realy make me mad now. please e-mail !!! let talk

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by wendy

Posted by wendy on August 12, 2003 at 16:51:14:

When a letter starts off with…*ucking good deal…the first thing I do is make a copy for our State Attorney General…and then I look up Gemancer, Inc’s address…which today is 21704 Golden Triangle Rd Santa Clarita CA 91350…and their phone number is 661-259-3140…try calling them like I did…telling them you sent their info to your State Attorney General…watch how fast they start stuttering…this letter and “good deal” is a HOAX…don’t let them make fools out of you!!!

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Skip

Posted by Skip on August 06, 2003 at 18:01:30:

Read this fro
BUREAU FILE EXPERIENCE

We rate this company as having an unsatisfatory business
performance record based on serious complaint allegations and
concern over advertising claims.

Complainants allege the company misrepresents the value and
effectiveness of it’s materials in connection with their Insider
Trading Secrets course. A few people said they were offended by
statements which included profanity that were printed on
promotional literature. One complainant alleges the advanced
course offered nothing more the the previous course, and the
only thing about the ofer that was advanced, was the price.
Customers also complain they encounter difficulty obtaining
return authorization numbers when they request to have their
money refunded.

The company responds in some cases by complaining the customer
had not obtained a RMA number, or had failed to return
information packages. They claim complaints are unrealistic and
unsupportable. In one instance, the company states that
customers will know the exact dates when market activities will
take place and will thus know the exact day commodities will
move up or down. They also guarantee that 90 percent or more of
the trades will make money. We know of no company or individual
who has the ability to accurately predict future commodity
prices.

The Better Business Bureau does not endorse, recommend or
disapprove of any product, service or company.

m LA/BBB:

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Michael Maushak

Posted by Michael Maushak on July 28, 2003 at 11:16:09:

I also received an advertisement for the same trading
system. What I will do FIRST is get Sammy Chua’s book
for $95. and maybe consider her book “Power Trading”
when it comes out next spring. $347 for some “secret”?
Forget that crap!