Anyone heard or dealt with the NAREI ? - Posted by Marino

Posted by Les on July 07, 2004 at 16:13:16:

Sure they’re nice – they want your money! But the more involved you get with them, the more you’ll be disappointed. In my experience, they don’t deliver anything close to what they promise. I was on one of their buying tours and it was so bad that some people were calling it a scam. They’re more like salesmen than gurus.

Anyone heard or dealt with the NAREI ? - Posted by Marino

Posted by Marino on May 20, 2003 at 20:22:16:

If you have dealt with The National Association of Real Estate Investors or its founder Marc S Garrison, Please advise on joining them.
Thanks

Re: Anyone heard or dealt with the NAREI ? - Posted by anon

Posted by anon on May 20, 2003 at 21:24:12:

I just noticed them for the first time yesterday. I almost signed up but realized the real benefits are for the “inner circle” group which costs money. I sent email to them asking a couple questions and got the response - call me. I called and just got an offer to leave voice mail by his wife Paula.

Re: Anyone heard or dealt with the NAREI ? - Posted by Misty

Posted by Misty on May 23, 2003 at 19:46:13:

I found them a while back and yes their inner circle costs money. I spoke w/Mr. Garrison and he told me that his program will really help, you get a mentor, etc., but he didn’t seem too interested in helping me if I didn’t have the money…so I continue soaking up info from this site!

happy hunting,
misty

Re: Anyone heard or dealt with the NAREI ? - Posted by Glenn

Posted by Glenn on July 06, 2003 at 02:58:50:

Yeah, they were nice to me…