Anyone in AZ want to make some $$$$ ? - Posted by Moving to AZ

Posted by jacob George on June 24, 2002 at 14:01:57:

I have a freind that has just moved to Prescott and he is interested in REI. Please e-mail me your contact numbers and I will forward them to him.

Anyone in AZ want to make some $$$$ ? - Posted by Moving to AZ

Posted by Moving to AZ on June 09, 2002 at 21:26:35:

I used to live in the Phoenix area and am moving back there. I would like to network with newbies, experienced, etc. in the area who are interested in making money in Real Estate Investing. I have experience and financial backing. I need people who are interested in working with an experienced investor and who want to make money. I know the Phoenix market and can tap into more deals than I can get covered alone, and need people who want to work together. Email me and we can see how we can network.

Re: Anyone in AZ want to make some $$$$ ? - Posted by Paul A. Thomas

Posted by Paul A. Thomas on July 21, 2002 at 22:57:49:

Moved to Tucson in May 2002 from Chicago. I’m completeing business commitments in Chicago now and will be permanently located in Tucson by October 2002.

Let’s talk - sooner rather than later.

Re: Anyone in AZ want to make some $$$$ ? - Posted by Ron

Posted by Ron on July 21, 2002 at 22:25:34:

Tell me more!

Re: Anyone in AZ want to make some $$$$ ? - Posted by Arthur Davis

Posted by Arthur Davis on July 21, 2002 at 04:25:20:

I live in the Phoenix area and am a newbie in REI, and am very much interested. Please feel free to contact me.

Re: Anyone in AZ want to make some $$$$ ? - Posted by Matt

Posted by Matt on July 16, 2002 at 13:09:31:

I sent you an email but decided to post here to get my name out there. I live in Phoenix and am interested in making money in REI. I just Purchased th CS program and am currently reading through it. I am interested in possible partnering. I’m excited and motivated and will be reading the posts here frequently. Good luck to everyone.

Re: Anyone in AZ want to make some $$$$ ? - Posted by Dan

Posted by Dan on June 25, 2002 at 23:01:30:

I live in Phoenix. I’m a newbie. I’m interested.