Anyone in Birmingham, AL? - Posted by Norma - of Bud Norma

Posted by simonbs on August 07, 2001 at 13:21:31:

I’ll put a word in to some folks up there to see if they can locate anything (I don’t live there).

Anyone in Birmingham, AL? - Posted by Norma - of Bud Norma

Posted by Norma - of Bud Norma on August 06, 2001 at 11:00:58:

Hey Everyone ~ I’m (Norma) in Birmingham with my son and his family. There was a terrible incident which happened here (I do not wish to go into details) and my son & family find that they have to move IMMEDIATELY!!! We are looking for FSBO’s in the area and can’t find anything in the paper that fits their needs. We need a 4/3 or 5/3 with at least an acre. They want to get away from neighbors and be someplace where the kids can be safe. Is there anyone in this area that can help???

I am trying to find a LO and have not been successful. I need some help here if there is anyone out there with any info or homes in this area. Please e-mail with a number where I can contact you or call my cell phone @ 505-369-1785 (long distance)…my son’s cell is 205-585-0018…Thanks for your help in this

Re: Anyone in Birmingham, AL? - Posted by simonbs

Posted by simonbs on August 06, 2001 at 23:04:27:

Try Hwy 79. Turn off of the Inerstate at the Tallapoosa exit (Tarrant). There are an increasing number of houses for sale up there and many of them have some land with them. Most are just into Blount Co. (Locust Fork). Hope this helps, good luck.

Re: Anyone in Birmingham, AL? - Posted by Norma of Bud Norma

Posted by Norma of Bud Norma on August 07, 2001 at 12:20:41:

Thanks for your info. Will check this out today. We looked in this general vicinity yesterday, land is beautiful there. If you hear of any 4/3’s, LO’s, please let me know.