Anyone in Lousiana? - Posted by Jon B

Posted by John on June 29, 2003 at 10:11:04:

Hey guys - I just bought a Mobile Home park in Baton Rouge La and would be willing work with investors to fill the park. I have 60 vacant lots in a 117 park. The lots are 40 x 100 and can take double wide units. All utilites are underground. Pads are cement. We have offstreet cement driveways for 2 car parking. Park is 5 minutes to the heart of Baton Rouge. You can contact me privately if you want to discuss further.

Anyone in Lousiana? - Posted by Jon B

Posted by Jon B on June 28, 2003 at 20:12:33:

HI all I was wondering if anyone here has been doing this in LA by chance? If so I would love to chat & ask you a few questions if it wouldnt be quite so much trouble. Also anyone know how the tax works in LA? Ie: If I get a $500 down & finance $5000 when its tax time, do I pay tax on the financed $5000 even sense I didnt get it yet or just what I was paid so far such has the $500 down payment & the months payment I recieved? Also what is the best recommendation for sale net lease, lease option, or just the lonnie financing style? What would you recommend, any input would definetly be appriciated. Thank you for your time…

A1C Jon B

Re: Anyone in Lousiana? - Posted by Trent(MS)

Posted by Trent(MS) on June 29, 2003 at 09:30:54:

Where at in LA? I live in south west mississippi and am looking to get started in this…

Trent