Anyone Interested? - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Jack on January 19, 2001 at 05:37:50:

Sounds Great! We will be there.

Anyone Interested? - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on January 18, 2001 at 20:45:25:

Hi Folks,

Here’s an idea I’ve been kicking around and would like to get some feed-back to see if it would be worthwhile to pursue. Providing there’s enough interest, I’m considering doing a workshop on Thursday (March 29th, the day before the CRE Convention). Anyone interested?

This will be an informal workshop, geared primarily to newbies, and/or folks who want to learn what they don’t teach in school. We’ll spend the day discussing various ways, strategies and techniques that you can use to create passive cash flow, and how to create financial security and financial freedom for yourself. You will learn how to stop working for money, and learn how to make money work for you.

We’ll discuss topics such as:

· Using the calculator.
· Time value of money.
· Financing your way to wealth.
· Power of compounding of interest.
· How to create, buy, sell, & trade notes.
· Buying and selling parts of notes.
· How to pay full price for a note & still make high yields.
· How to make hard money real estate loans and earn 40-50% yields. (I’m averaging over $6,000 profit per deal and doing a deal a month. (My latest venture)
· How to buy dollars for 50 cents each.
· How to get out of debt.
· How to buy your own mortgage and make 20-30% yield.

And whatever else you want to talk about, including mobile home deals, providing we have time. It will be from 9AM-5PM. The price will be $67.23, and all proceeds will go to “Make A Wish Foundation”. And JP has even gotten the hotel to agree to furnish us with the class room at no charge.

There will no work books, no coffee, no doughnuts and no frills. You will need to bring your own pad, pencil and calculator. No coat and ties allowed. This will be a casual, hands on “working” workshop where you will have the chance to learn how to make money, without working a “job”. An informal workshop where you can ask questions, present your deals/ideas etc. And if you don’t get enough lessons by the end of the day, we’ll have our own “round table” in the lounge in the evening (providing I have any energy left.) So plan on coming to the convention a day early and let’s get together.

I’ll need to make a decision very soon in order to reserve the class room. So if you would like to attend, let us know. Remember, you not only get the chance to learn how to make money, but you’ll be helping some terminally ill child fulfil a dream while they can. Whatta you think?

Best to all,

Lonnie

P.S. The hotel room rate for Wednesday night will be the same as convention rates ($87). Just be sure to mention you are attending the convention/workshop. And a note of interest to all of you who plan on attending the convention. JP says that convention sign-ups are running way ahead of last year. So if you plan on attending, and want a hotel room, better get your reservation in. See you in Atlanta.

Hi, I’m interested - Posted by Tonya

Posted by Tonya on January 21, 2001 at 23:51:04:

I’d like to know the locale. From NJ.

Re: Anyone Interested? - Posted by Randy J.

Posted by Randy J. on January 19, 2001 at 20:25:10:

I’m a real newbie Lonnie and just discovered the site and found out what the “Convention” is. I’m about 95% sure I will attend and if I do…“Heck Yeah” I want to attend your Thursday doings.

Re: Anyone Interested? - Posted by Mr. Beagle

Posted by Mr. Beagle on January 19, 2001 at 11:35:54:

Sounds very interesting, unfortunately though, I won’t be able to attend this year’s convention(will next year though), BUT I was curious… If this is received well(which it should be–sounds like an excellent time!), will you do it again next year? Or, will you create a regular class?

Thanks Lonnie,

Darryl

Re: Anyone Interested? - Posted by RoyW

Posted by RoyW on January 19, 2001 at 11:17:29:

I’m interested. How can I sign up?