Anyone know Fort Myers or Cape Coral FLA ? - Posted by Steve D

Posted by Laure on May 31, 1999 at 10:49:04:

Send me some info on the house. I am interested in waterfront property. Is her house on the water?

Laure :slight_smile:

Anyone know Fort Myers or Cape Coral FLA ? - Posted by Steve D

Posted by Steve D on May 30, 1999 at 20:57:08:

I know the Houston market, but my sister is living in Cape Coral Florida and is needing to sell her house. She is moving to Colorado, and wants to do a FSBO. So far, no luck and I am not much help to her not knowing that market (she said that the selling time is in winter, not summer).
She needs to sell this relatively soon, but not a real rush. Needs to sell pretty much at market so she has some money to invest in a new place in Colorado.
So - what I need is someone who knows the market who can give her or me some advice on what to do. One option would be to sell owner finance and sell off the note immediately and I have a contact for that who will guarantee 92% return on 80% of the appraised value.
Iā€™d appreciate any advice anyone can give, or names/emails of folks who know this market well.

Re: Anyone know Fort Myers or Cape Coral FLA ? - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on May 31, 1999 at 18:19:12:

Here is the website of the Lee County Property Appraiser (Ft. Myers, FL) if you need to look up any info.

http://www.property-appraiser.lee.fl.us/Queries/FindParcel.htm