Anyone Know Nation Wide Real Estate Discounters? - Posted by Glen

Posted by tang-0-rang on March 11, 2002 at 22:54:07:

also…what is a face email address, something like this 8^)@nospam.com LOL. or did you mean a fake e-mail address. smile
Todd Williamson (CO)

Anyone Know Nation Wide Real Estate Discounters? - Posted by Glen

Posted by Glen on March 10, 2002 at 09:48:31:

Has anyone heard of this company? They are out of Florida. They run one day training seminars accross the country on how to profit from locating distressed residential properties. They will either pay you 10% of the purchase price for the flip to them or if you joint venture the deal you get 40% of the net profits after sale. For $750 you get a 250 page step by step training manual plus the one day seminar. The $750 is refundable on the first deal with them (not out of your profits)that they approve. They will put the cash up on approved deals. I am going to attend their one day seminar in NYC this week. If anyone has taken this seminar or is interested in hearing more after I attend, you can contact me for more info.
Glen

Save Your Money - Posted by Mortgage Man

Posted by Mortgage Man on March 13, 2002 at 10:05:54:

There program really isn’t worth the money or the time. I paid for there program a year ago and discovered that the information that they provided wasn’t any different from a couple of cheap books that I got from the bookstore.

Another thing is that the profit margins that they require to approve a deal are so high that its really difficult to get anything approved with them.

In fact if one found a deal as juicy as they want them , you’d be better off doing the deal yourself even if you have to use a hard money lender and keep all the profits yourself.

Nation Wide Real Estate Discounters? - Posted by Phil Pav

Posted by Phil Pav on March 11, 2002 at 12:05:48:

My name is Phil Pav and I am the Manager at Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters® Corp. If you have not yet been to our website: http://www.RenovateAmerica.com I would encourage you to do so and take the guided tour. The website contains dozens of testimonials, references, verifiable properties with actual copies of the deeds that the company has completed with our Associates in the field.
The Resources section of the site will also provide you with information about our nationwide network of Realtors, Contractors and independent Investors.
After you have visited the website, please contact me personally and I will gladly answer any remaining questions about Nation-Wide or the Renovate America® Program.
I look forward of hearing from you.

After you have reviewed the website, please contact me personally and I will gladly answer any remaining questions you may have about Nation-Wide or the Renovate America® Program.

I look forward of hearing from you.

Thank You,

Phil Pav
Phil_Pav@RenovateAmerica.com
(941) 985-2700

I Know Nation Wide Real Estate Discounters? - Posted by investorrob

Posted by investorrob on March 10, 2002 at 10:43:18:

Glen
Please do a archives search both here on the main news group and in the Carlton Sheets news group on this site. You will find that Nation Wide says they will fund 40% but really do not.

Several years ago some of the Nation Wide people came here and tried to defend the Company with post. We ask for proof of funding just one deal—they never did.

I hope this helps.

investorrob

Re: I Know Nation Wide Real Estate Discounters? - Posted by Phil Pav

Posted by Phil Pav on March 11, 2002 at 12:33:04:

I tried to email you and apparently you left a face email address. If you would like honest and accurate information, please contact me directly and I will personally provide you will the proof

Phil Pav
(239) 985-2700

Nation Wide Real Estate Discounters? - Posted by Phil Pav

Posted by Phil Pav on March 11, 2002 at 11:23:56:

There is written proof, with copies of actual deeds on the website: http://www.RenovateAmerica.com

Phil Pav

Re: I Know Nation Wide Real Estate Discounters? - Posted by Glen

Posted by Glen on March 11, 2002 at 08:07:46:

Just when you think you’ve gotten smarter…Bam! another scam. Thank you.

Nationwide Phil Pav - Excuse me? - Posted by Glen

Posted by Glen on March 12, 2002 at 15:20:02:

I most certainly did not leave a fake email address. Two other readers contacted me the same day. And yes I will call you.
Glen