Anyone know of any seminars by Lonnie Scruggs or other gurus coming up soon? - Posted by Debra(SC)

Posted by Dennis on April 14, 2000 at 21:59:12:

I live in Kansas City,Missouri about 1 mile from I-435 just north of Kansas City proper

Anyone know of any seminars by Lonnie Scruggs or other gurus coming up soon? - Posted by Debra(SC)

Posted by Debra(SC) on April 14, 2000 at 17:25:03:

or any seminars along the east coast? I missed the big one in Atlanta and can’t get over to Missouri.
Thanks.

Re: Anyone know of any seminars by Lonnie Scruggs or other gurus coming up soon? - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on April 14, 2000 at 18:04:12:

Hi Debra,

Lonnie, Terry Vaughan and Ray Alcorn will be doing their
3-Day Mobile Home Workshop on Oct 27, 28, 29. We are not
yet sure of the location, but I think it will be either
Atlanta or St. Louis. We’ll post all the details as soon
as we know them.

Lonnie covers mobile homes, Terry covers mobile home paper
and Ray covers mobile home parks. It’s a great workshop.

JP

Re: Anyone know of any seminars by Lonnie Scruggs or other gurus coming up soon? - Posted by Lee

Posted by Lee on April 17, 2000 at 22:59:04:

Please add my name to the “notify about MH seminar” e-mail list.
(Or, I’ll send you my fax number).

Thanks JP

Lee

Re: Anyone know of any seminars by Lonnie Scruggs or other gurus coming up soon? - Posted by Dennis

Posted by Dennis on April 14, 2000 at 19:34:06:

Would love it if in St.Louis…live 4 hours from there,but if Atlanta may be able to anyway.

Join the insider’s club - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on April 17, 2000 at 23:29:10:

If you would like to be notified of site updates and upcoming events, join the insider’s club. It’s free! Look for it in the yellow site index on the upper-left hand side of the page.

Jeanne

Re: Anyone know of any seminars by Lonnie Scruggs or other gurus coming up soon? - Posted by jason

Posted by jason on April 14, 2000 at 20:58:35:

Hi Dennis, I saw where you said you live 4 hours from St. Louis. Do you live north or south? I live about 3 hours south and was just curious.