anyone tried Legrand's new course offered here? - Posted by Jamal

Posted by Warren on November 24, 1998 at 17:18:32:

Jamal,

I see you haven’t gotten a response to this post for the second time. You may want to give board #2 a try. Chances are you’ll be more likely to get some feedback over there.

Warren

anyone tried Legrand’s new course offered here? - Posted by Jamal

Posted by Jamal on November 24, 1998 at 09:50:40:

I am planning on buying Legrand’s Quick Turn course that has just recently been offered here. I was wondering if anyone here has bought it before it was offered here. I hear his courses are comprehensive. It seems like it is just a wholesale course. In his article he talks about lease options and no qualifying. With 10% off it sounds like a better deal than any of his other courses which sells for $499. I was wondering if there would be enough information there to do lease option deals. Any input would be appreciated.

Jamal

Re: anyone tried Legrand’s new course - Posted by Wade

Posted by Wade on November 24, 1998 at 22:59:45:

Hi, Jamal:

I read Ron Legrands book…Fast Cash Quick Turn real estate. I STRONGLY recommend it if you have not read it yet!

I have just ordered J Keisers course…the Ultimate Lease Option Strategy course and I plan to order Bronchicks soon also!

I cant speak for Legrands course but I strongly recommend that you read his book. I have read a lot of r.e investing books and his book is very well written.