Anyone use Legrands Coaching Program - Posted by Chris (FL)

Posted by Chris R. (FL) on February 13, 2000 at 20:44:47:

No problem. I will use my initial at the end if thats cool

Anyone use Legrands Coaching Program - Posted by Chris (FL)

Posted by Chris (FL) on February 11, 2000 at 23:37:02:

I’ve been approached by Legrands staff with the his coaching program. I’m wondering if anyone has used it and what kind of results came from it?

Any feedback will be greaty appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Not to bust your chops but… - Posted by Chris (FL)

Posted by Chris (FL) on February 12, 2000 at 22:47:29:

to avoid any confusion that may arise , perhaps you might want to use a different ID than Chris (FL) – I’ve been using it here for a few months.

I like Legrand , but know nothing of the program of which you speak.

Re: Anyone use Legrands Coaching Program - Posted by SandyFL

Posted by SandyFL on February 12, 2000 at 09:10:33:

I believe that it is brand new. Well at least at the SDI Orlando convention 2 weeks ago was the first time I had heard it offerred but they did have some testimonials there from other students. Other than that, I dunno. :slight_smile:

SandyFL

Re: Anyone use Legrands Coaching Program - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on February 11, 2000 at 23:47:38:

Chris-

I have not used it.

You may want to do an archive search on this Newsgroup and NG II. I do not remember reading any favorable posts about these personal coaching programs. This is with Russ Whitney,Sheets, or LeGrand.

What is the price? Time limits on phone sessions and how frequent? What are the qualifications of your phone contact and will you be switched from coach to coach each time you call?

Is there a local RE club in your area that you could network with to get a mentor who is successful in your area?

Just my $0.02

-Good Luck, Chris