Anyone used "Sell your house in 5 days" to retail a rehab or other???? - Posted by Brian G

Posted by David on April 12, 2000 at 06:19:50:

written by Bill Effros, he has a web site www.5-day.com and there are many reviews on Amazon.
hope this helps,
David
david@centralpennlots.com

Anyone used “Sell your house in 5 days” to retail a rehab or other??? - Posted by Brian G

Posted by Brian G on April 10, 2000 at 09:25:19:

I just skimmed over a copy of the book “Sell Your House In 5 Days”. Has anyone used this to sell an investor property? Could you use this method and still offer owner financing to carry back a second (bring in more buyers).

Any advice would be great. If you have used this method please describe your ad and how the negotiation process went at the end on Sunday

Thanks,
Brian G

Re: Anyone used “Sell your house in 5 days” to retail a rehab or other??? - Posted by Ike

Posted by Ike on April 12, 2000 at 01:23:33:

Hi Brian, the book you described sounds intriguing,please could you tell me the full name of the book, the name of the author and where I can get it.
I tried searching for the book on Amazon.com using the title you stated on your post " sell your house in five days " to no avail.
Any direction you give, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,Ike.

Re: Anyone used “Sell your house in 5 days” to retail a rehab or other??? - Posted by MilNC

Posted by MilNC on April 10, 2000 at 21:51:42:

I checked this book out of the library. Very interesting. I also want to know if someone has
done this.
Comments? I thought it was a time-saver, do-able.

Read the book, loved the method, sold the house… - Posted by David

Posted by David on April 10, 2000 at 21:13:08:

We used the book as a guide but did not follow exactly.
Had house MAI apprasied for $220,000. Spruced up a little and sold for $274,000, no carryback, no seller’s help, no property contingincy, just CASH in less than 30 days. It was a moving experience. One week advertising and buyers were tripping over them selves to make offers higher than asking price. If we would have accepted property contingency we would have had more offers. Never tried owner financing with this method.
David